X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penthouse Hotel - your opinion

I'm putting this in the staff room because I know the owner of the hotel and like Obsessions/Kitten -- no desire to create waves.

Whats your opinion of the Penthouse as hotel ?, has anyone stayed there recently ?

I stayed there a few time 4+ years ago, and liked it, for what it was.
    But then I noticed it getting dirtier and dirtier, and on my last stay it was full of bugs.

The hotel says they fumigated and got rid of the bugs, not sure believe them.
    Unfortunately the people promoting the hotel on the main forum, are exactly the people whose opinion I trust the least !
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

It's a gaudy flea pit... I wouldn't stay there for free... in fact I've had gratis rooms offered to me but found an excuse not to use them.

I like Dudley and I admire his enthusiasm plus his stories are fun to hear... but if you look up Gaudy in a dictionary there's a picture of his hotel on that page.

But he does pay well over the top for two banners on this site so he gets protection here!
    SHEMALE.CENTER
    World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

I don't like the place and would only stay there again if paid to do so.

Comment

Those rooms look like they would give me bad dreams
        Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

I posted my thoughts in the main forum and would have gone MUCH further if Stogie hadn't told me to lay off....understandable because he protects my website and he also protects the websites who pay for the banner spots, so no problems.

But same as him above, I wouldn't stay there for free.

I wouldn't take a bath in one of those fucking jacuzzi's if they installed a new one before my very eyes and I was the first one in it.

I wouldn't walk in the front door if you gave me 1000 baht; or to his crappy nightclub next door.

I could go on and on.....it's a hellhole of epic proportions, a sleazy sexpit which should be a short-time hotel only, and even then I wouldn't go near the fucking place with a wetsuit on.

Don't care for Dudley either, we only met once and I found him to be a goofy egomaniac trying to act 30 years younger than he really is, and who allows his teenage daughter to walk around dressed up and like a cheap hooker while living in a disgusting and dirty shithole. She should be taken away by child services;  could you ever imagine letting someone you actually care for grow up in that fucking environment?

Crappy hotel + weird, obnoxious owner =  JD would never even walk by their front door    

Besides all that?  It's a lovely place!!
          Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

seems the thread about this hellhole was removed from the main forum; was that by request of the guy Iwishystar who obviously worked for that dump? Or perhaps was even dudley himself?

He should've known better than to post about a place like that, which obviously would have just as many haters as people who like it.

Comment

Sounds like the place needs torching. Thanks for the heads up gents. Im not staying at the Amari anymore as i had a fallout with them after they stuck me next to a room full of noisy Korean Gays which led to a fracas. the fucking walls in the end rooms are made out of rice paper

And so i was looking for new place to hang my hat  . anyway im 100% not
              going near this shithole Penthouse

Comment

One day I took up the offer of a guided tour to view several rooms at the Penthouse.  And then did the same at August Suites.  I stay at August Suites now.

If censorship wasn't applied on this forum by the editor, I would have commented on the musty smell as I did the tour, and a feeling that the place wasn't that clean (didn't check for bugs).  I was offered a substantial discount on their normal rates, but still not great value.  The decor is certainly 'interesting' but my biggest criticism is the constant advertorial given by pacman and ishywishy.  Not even a room upgrade would persuade me to do that.

However I will say that Pacman is doing a good job for TLF - I thought he would ..... for a free VIP pass  
                TT

Comment

The public thread got deleted . Too much negative stuff.

He's by far the largest banner payer as he buys TWO every year and pays a premium for the guaranteed top spot!

I do like Dudley, though. He's an enigmatic character. Strange person really and a bit mysterious. I don't believe all of what he tells me but it's still fun to hear.
                  SHEMALE.CENTER

Comment

(Tomcat @ Mar. 14 2010,00:00) And so i was looking for new place to hang my hat  . anyway im 100% not
                    going near this shithole Penthouse
                    ya, good move man.....it's a really scary place and you'd feel dirty there, trust me.

Seems like everyone agrees August Suites is the place to be these days, check it out next time and talk to Pig Dogg about getting a reduced rate on their internet prices. I loved it there, wished I stayed 3 or 4 nights rather than 2 in fact.

Comment

So why does Pacman love the place

Last year he stayed in the LK in a fantastic room , he spent the whole afternoon showing it off to myself and Ciobha proud as a peacock .......

Now he stays in hades , he must be getting it for free
                      Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Good feedback, from the people whose opinion I trust.

I like Dudley, he's an 'interesting' character, and I do like Obsessions. But the hotel is a disaster, too bad I can't find a nice clean hotel.....with a mirrored ceiling and a sex swing.

Pacman is one of those guys who will always steer you right if you follow his advice to the oppsite of what he says.

Tomcat - stay at August Suites. I followed Tim and Pigdogs recommendation and it was spot on. Pigdog might even get you a discount.

BTW I stayed there one night, I brought in a LB, a friend brought in a LB, JD brought in 2, I saw one guy come in w/ a LB in the evening, and a LB leaving in the morning.
                        Thats 6 LB...I did not see a single GG 'guest' during that period.
                        "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

(Snick @ Mar. 14 2010,07:29) Thats 6 LB...I did not see a single GG 'guest' during that period.  
                          7....you didn't see her, but just after I hung up the phone with you on monday afternoon I went to check in at the desk and there was an LB getting her ID card from the desk people. Right away I figured "well, this must be the right place!''

That's SEVEN ladyboys [which we know about] going in and out within a 24 hour period, pretty amazing, and probably several more.

Again, highly recommended and if I have any friends going to Pattaya I'd send 'em there.......as well if I return someday, I know where I will stay.

http://www.augustsuites.com/

Comment

Rates are highly negotiable at AS..

In low season, I was able to get 1300/night.

In February, 1550/nite.

In March, 1500/nite.

These rates are without breakfast.

I am surprised that they are discounting this heavily as the place is at almost full occupancy.

Tee is the manager's name. Talk to her for the discount or I can go over for you. When she sees my face, she knows to come up with a low price.
                            She's an extremely nice woman.

Comment

I like the look of this place (August Suites) GREAT website.

I'm going to see if we can get a VIP members deal worked out with the owners.
                              SHEMALE.CENTER

Comment

Working...
                              X