X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classroom Hotel (Soi 13/4, Pattaya)

Has anyone stayed at the CLASSROOM HOTEL on Soi 13/4 in Pattaya? If so, can you please let me know your thoughts. The rates and the price seem reasonable as per their website and the location is good. Just wondering what the potential short comings might be.

Never heard of the Classroom Hotel before but Soi 13/4 is the same soi as the Penthouse...Obsessions...Kitten Club...

You'll be Pacman's neighbor...

It is also referred to as Pattayaland 2...

It is also referred to as Boyztown...

Boyztown = Faggot

I think there might be a reason why you have never heard of the Classroom Hotel on this forum before...

Perhaps there is a lesson to be learned...
    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Beats me. But here is their website:

www.classroom1.com

Comment

(kahuna @ Aug. 02 2010,01:58) Never heard of the Classroom Hotel
        Thats perhaps because it is a GG go-go bar  kahuna    

"The Classroom„¢ expansion has continued; in March of 2010 work was completed on The Class Rooms guest house, comprising ten units above the bar.
        Your got yer Mother in a whirl
        Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

The units are okay and reasonably priced. You have your own key which gets you in and out of the main door, no security. Oh, and only 2 of the 10 rooms have windows if that makes a difference to you. The Classroom is a go go bar so you might encounter a few strange looks if you walk in with lbs.

Comment

I'm guessing it's not a place for light sleepers!
            SHEMALE.CENTER
            World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

classroom is a dead gogo...I might visit that soi, but I'd never stay on the soi...no windows in 8 out of 10 rooms?...give it a pass mate. for that same rate you can get a pretty decent room on Soi 13...Sandy Spring standard 1300b...or over on Buckaroo/LK Metro bigger rooms, lower cost and a lot of great distractions right outside yer door.

where ever you end up staying...have a great time

Comment

Classroom has been around for years.  The girls wear schoolgirl uniforms.

Think it has gone downhill over the years.

There are three Pattyland sois.  Often they are all refered to as Boyztown, other say that only one of these three sois is Boyztown proper.

Soi Pacman     the middle of these three sois is the straightest with girl gogos such as the Classroom mixed in with muscle boy venues such as A Bomb.  Also on this middle soi is the "hotel that dare not speak its name"

Comment

I just can not understand why guys on vacation even consider staying in basic accomodation like that combined with minimal privacy

Pattaya is full of decent hotels/guest houses at a similar price.

Comment

Oh i thought you're talking about the ASS Room in Boyztown
                    Attached Files

Comment

..well i will give them credit for having a website with pics of all their 'students' & nr., plus a bio & video of each one.. would be nice if some of the more popular LB bars would do the same..

..they all seemed to have the same dislikes ( liar men & butterfly)    & ambitions (to own their own business)..  
                      Attached Files
                      .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

Working...
                      X