Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I called the manager today (got them on the first try).
    The room I want is not free :-/
    Of course a much nicer room is free, for more $

But I also asked about an email to ask for a reservation:
    [email protected]

I have 3 more options for one bedroom apartments:
    - nova park
    - diamond place
    - tycoon place

has anyone been at Nova Park lately?

P.S.
    finally I booked the "much nicer" room...
    let's see how this turns out.
    the manager said the room is in the new building and she said that "elevator... thinglishmumble... nice... thinglishmumble... directly in apartment"
    hmm...

P.S. 2:
    thinglishmumble is a placeholder for words/noises with English sonority, but which my brain couldn't translate into something that makes sense.

Comment

One 20 baht Archa at the Sunee MiniMart 24 always worked for me. Sadly, it is now closed and the market with a table up the street does not have the same ambiance and the Archa is an unreasonable 22 baht.

So one 10 baht shot at the herbal whiskey stand near the Mosaik is the alternative. I am a cheap date.

I found I enjoy looking at rooms and negotiating with the front desk etc. as I have now booked rooms for six mates in six different places for arrivals over the next seven weeks. so I am not just assuming that everyone likes what I do but trying to place them in a place that really suits them.

Bad news for u guys coming over around Christmas, jsut about all the good value joints are all booked up.

Comment

Pigdogg has succeeded in reserving a room at the Mosiak on my behalf and I am in his debt. I emailed and called them many times but never was able to communicate with anyone. I will tried the mosiakpattaya@hotmail address and see if the reply.

By the way, I spoke to my contact at August Suites and she told me they are opening a new hotel called APRIL SUITES. It will open on December 01 and is located some where on Second road between Central and Soi 6. Given the quality of the August Suites I am sure the April Suites will be also be good value. So if people are having trouble finding accommodations they should contact the August Suites and ask about their new hotel.

Comment

I think I got a one bedroom prestige.

From the photos on www.mosaikpattaya.net I can see the style is plush... but I am afraid that the table is too small to put my computer stuff on.

Comment

So after Pigdogg went to incredible lengths to reserve a room on my behalf I received an email this morning from the Mosiak telling me the room I requested (A2-1) was available for the dates I wanted. It appears I may now have two units booked. I will write them today to hopefully sort it out.

Manarak, A2-1 is the unit you stayed in correct? If so, I believe it is a Deluxe and not Prestige. They quote 8,000B for 8 nights.

Comment

Working...
            X