X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Different strokes for different folks.

Some will prefer the Beach Road/Walking Street end of Pattaya, others want to be closer to soi 6, I am quite at home in the Soi Buakao area.

The Ring seems to be gaining in popularity, at least that is what the owner says, but it can't be that difficult to fill up so few, albeit very nicely furnished rooms.

On the subject of affordable Pattaya hotels with pools, I just did some days at the Chaba Hut Resort on Buakao. With a high season price of 1100 baht per night, that's quite a premium just for pool access. The rooms are generic, the staff friendly and helpful, but after 5 days I had to insist on clean bed linen .

For anyone considering booking there, be a bit careful about any advance deposit. I have a sneaking suspicion that the manager earns a few extra 'tips' by 'forgetting' to return it. Luckily I was only changing hotels and had no problems returning the day after checking out to get my money. If I was leaving for the airport he would have 'earnt' a very generous tip.

Comment

Do you think some of that girl in those photo they gonna find this !!

Comment

(neogzim24 @ Nov. 03 2009,19:54) She is super sweet and we only went out for the afternoon.  We went walking and I got to watch her try on Bikinis!!  She is great for dinner and such!  If you are nice to her and not forceful in the persuit who knows?  I got to know her and she is a classact!

neo
        I met this girl at Cam frog, she was asking 3000 bt a day but told me she was not a hooker. emmmmmmmmm crossed her of the list cheeers donnnnny
        just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

(azza33 @ Jan. 13 2010,04:49) The rooms look nice & location is good but it's a guesthouse with no pool by the looks of it. Overpriced and a lot better value out there!

Which place are you referring to?
          The rooms look nice & location is good but it's a guesthouse with no pool by the looks of it. Overpriced and a lot better value out there!

Which place are you referring to?

Comment

Funny Man this 
            Attached Files
            Your got yer Mother in a whirl
            Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Panicos, thanks for the update.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
              Membership Levels
              The Rookie Thread
              New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
              Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Welcome back to posting Panicos. I know this has been a difficult start to the year for you.

Welcome back and happy hunting in Thailand in the future...

Marko
                SHEMALE.CENTER
                World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

Working...
                X