X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Residence Garden Pattaya

Stayed here on my second visit to Thailand.
    This hotel was nice but out of the way of the action. It was on busy Thrappaya Road on the way to Jomtien.
    You get a fully equipped suite with kitchenette and lots of room. It was a little noisy due to it's open construction and being beside a super busy road. There was several accidents out in front due to the heavy traffic. It was very easy to get a baht bus to central Pattaya or Jomtien.
    Across the streeet was a 7-11 but not to many options to eat nearby at that time.
    Dinner at night was great at the hotel though, they had a steak and seafood buffet at their restaurant by the pool.
    This was about $8 and included bacon wrapped filet, striploin steaks and more. Every kind of seafood was available including shrimp, lobster and crab. This buffet was one of those great Thailand deals, it also included Southeast Asia's number one Elvis impersonator (asian of course).

Overall decent clean hotel which I believe was around 1800 baht.
    Far from action but fairly quiet with the amenties of a full apartment.
    Pool was nice but smallish.

We are just a short walk from the famous “Walking Street” and close to Pattaya and Jomtien first class restaurants, shopping and entertainment areas.

I didn't get any pics of the place because my GF dragged me out to to Isaan
    But here is a shot from our day trip to Jomtien beach.
    done7.jpg
    Attached Files
    www.ladyboysthai.com

Working...
X