X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holiday Inn Pattaya

Booked into the Pattaya Holiday Inn after first booking the Holiday Inn in Bangkok. Since the floods were one my GF had moved out to stay in Pattaya with friends and keep her car safe. I cancelled my Hotel in Bangkok since the floods had just shut it right down.

I booked a few nights a the Holiday Inn in Pattaya but I was delayed on my flight. When my LB GF went there to ask if she could check in ahead of me they said it was ok since i had put her name on the reservation. Not sure what went on there before i arrived but my GF was never a drinker or into drugs, so I felt assured she was behaving herself.

Her family picked me up at the Bangkok airport and drove me out to Pattaya, they actually live in Latkrabang which is right beside the airport. Anyway they were looking for a way to bail out of Bangkok during the floods and apparently my hotel room in Pattaya was their chance. They spoke zero english and my efforts to have them stop so I could pee along the way were not understood. Finally we stopped at service station with me bolting to the john, and them all laughing.

The holiday inn bangkok is really nice and the rooms are quite large. All of them have some type of sea view from the way it is built. I got upgraded to a better sea view suite due to my Platinum membership there. The bathroom was absolutely huge with large separate shower and bath tub. It was right on beach road and has boats right out front at the beach waiting to take you to Koh Lan and other places.

Pool was large and they have a separate childrens pool which is great.
    This hotel is right down at the end of beach road so it is not close to anything but the beach. It is a ways to get up to where there is restaurants and bars. Of course, walking street is a long way off. Although behind if you head up to beach road 2 there is more stuff, and the Alcazar ladyboy show is right there too.

Over all a good clean hotel open to ladyboys. Not sure if there is a joiner fee as my GF stayed with me, but I have heard there is not a charge.
    But you should always book hotels for 2 people just for this reason.

I paid around 3200 baht for this room which is higher than if you use the holiday inn advance purchase rates, which are quite good.
    American brand hotels are always more expensive but they always have better beds too. Thai hotels tend to all have thinner harder beds, even when they are higher end. Every american chain will have box spring and good mattress like Sealy. Most Thai brand hotels have a wooden box or plank with a thin padding.
    Papa Thai can sleep on a cement floor, Papa Falang cannot
    Also points go towards my status with Holiday inn and I can use the points for free stays, so the price differences to Thai hotels fade away if you take this into consideration.

Holiday Inn Pattaya 463/68, 463/99 Pattaya Sai 1 Road, Nongprue Banglamung, Pattaya Chonburi 20150 Thailand. Click here for Google Map
    Stay at the best beachfront hotel in Thailand - Holiday Inn Pattaya offers stunning ocean views, family-friendly amenities, & proximity to walking street. Book a room today.

holidaypattaya1.jpgholidaypattaya2.jpgholidaypattaya3.jpgholidaypattaya4.jpg
    holidaypattaya5.jpg
    www.ladyboysthai.com

Originally posted by Crag View Post
    Pattaya Holiday Inn
    I checked out this hotel for a high end buddy.

What I remember is that from the bedroom you can see your ladyboy taking a shower through the glass.

Comment

Originally posted by PigDogg View Post
      I checked out this hotel for a high end buddy.

What I remember is that from the bedroom you can see your ladyboy taking a shower through the glass.
      In my room the bathroom was huge and the glass was see through if you were also inside the bathroom.
      It wasn't viewable out in the room or I would have had to endure watching mom, dad and the brothers all showering.
      www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Working...
      X