X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At Mind Serviced Residence - Pattaya

Since i didn't like the last hotel my GF decided to find another "Good Deal".
    This one actually is quite a good deal.

The At Mind Serviced Residence had just opened this month. She found this online for about 800 baht.
    For whatever reason we couldn't book it on the internet so my GF thought she would try to get that price at the front desk.
    I was skeptical as the posted rates on the wall were 3-4 times this much. Of course she talked them into it as she always seems to be able to do.

It is a full apartment and once you check in you never have to pass by the front desk again.
    So you are not restricted to guests and their is no extra charge, but you have no safety as when the girl leaves her id at the desk.

This place was brand new and the rooms were huge. The cheap wicker furniture was not comfortable but there was a nice bed and a full kitchen. There was a balcony but it was largely taken up by a huge air con unit. The outdoor pool was nice looking possibly not as functional, but never tried it. It was a little way from the beach being north of Pattaya 2 road and also was hard to find period. Overall great place and great deal, very close to Soi 6.

99/1-2 Moo 9, Tambol Nongprue, Banglamung, Chonburi, Thailand.

atmind1.jpgatmind2.jpgatmind9.jpgatmind3.jpgatmind4.jpgatmind7.jpgatmind8.jpgatmind6.jpg
    atmind5.jpg
    www.ladyboysthai.com

Originally posted by Crag View Post
    99/1-2 Moo 9, Tambol Nongprue, Banglamung, Chonburi, Thailand.
    http://www.atmindgroup.com/pattaya/
    Hi Crag,
    I take an interest about that apartment but I going into their web site I have just read 2,800 bath and not 800 bath. 2,800 is the cheapest apartment.

Comment

Originally posted by StLucifer View Post
      Hi Crag,
      I take an interest about that apartment but I going into their web site I have just read 2,800 bath and not 800 bath. 2,800 is the cheapest apartment.
      I know the regular price for this is high, but there is deals to be had.
      The best deals you find for these places is on the travel sites like Agoda.com.
      That is where we got this one for 800.
      I doubt they would ever show prices that cheap on their own website.

You can find pretty good rooms for around 1000 if you shop around.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Yes this place is cheap most of the time. I have been looking at places in Pattaya and $38 US is good for this one.

atmind.jpg
        www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Working...
        X