X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pattaya Marriott

I'm planning to stay at Pattaya Marriott in early July for 2 weeks. Any recomendations as way (least expensive) to book this hotel. From just looking at various sites such as Asia Rooms, it looks cheaper to book through them or similar service rather the directly through hotel. Any tips on best way/service to book through would be appreciated.

Also can anyone confirm that this hotel is guest (ladyboy friendly) or at least not unfriendly.

Thanks
    Attached Files

Has anyone stayed at the Marriott Hotel in Pattaya? I have stayed at the JW Marriott Soi 4 BKK many times. How do they compare? Is the Pattaya Marriott equally LB friendly?

Karl

Comment

Yes, it is very guest friendly, the same kind of treatment you are used to in Bangkok. If that is your choice of a Hotel it is a good one and you will have a great time.

Comment

It's the best hotel in Pattaya! It's located in a prime location... close to everything. Has direct access to Beach Road. The service in this hotel is immaculate and well worth the $160US a night when compared to other upscale hotels world wide. The hotel also has the largest pool in Pattaya. Your biggest problem might be trying to get a room here... it's always fully booked.... I wonder why?
        Attached Files

Comment

Ladyboy Post-op Monica models the Marriott Hotel room.
          Attached Files

Comment

Monica became a bit of a pain in the ass when I got her to the room. Her agreed upon 1500 baht price suddenly became 3000 when I brought her to my Marriott hotel room. Plus she wanted it up front! LOL!!!!

I just told her it's 1500 and no one in Pattaya pays up front and if she's good I'll give her a tip. "So are we going to do this or what?" I said to her... she backed off right away.
            Attached Files

Comment

Wow, that was amazing to me that after you had agreed to a price she tries to jack up the figure and then has the nerve to ask for it up front YOU STILL DID HER? That cunt would have been tossed out on her skinny ass without as much as a Satang. To each this own but I cannot think that you made a mistake by doing this.

Comment

Originally posted by (PogueMahone @ Mar. 11 2006,13:05)
                Wow, that was amazing to me that after you had agreed to a price she tries to jack up the figure and then has the nerve to ask for it up front YOU STILL DID HER?  That cunt would have been tossed out on her skinny ass without as much as a Satang.  To each this own but I cannot think that you made a mistake by doing this.
                ...and to top it off, she's a friggin postie??? Hell I would have taken my money back, kicked her ass out the door and told her my name is "Incher"

way to go Bam

Randyman
                ain't life grand

Comment

(tampanugget_2001 @ Mar. 28 2006,07:55) Also can anyone confirm that this hotel is guest (ladyboy friendly) or at least not unfriendly.  

Thanks
                  The Pattaya Marriott is very Ladyboy friendly... I stay there all the time and I've never had any problems bringing Ladyboys or Girls into the hotel. It's got a secret back entrance... a tunnel walkway... through to beach road. This is great for slipping girls in at night. There are guards but they just mind their own business. The hotel is top notch and well run.. and it's location is fantastic too... you're right in the center of it all... across from the beach... short trip to walking street, funland 1&2, and soi 13/2 is right next to you with girls shooting ping pong balls out of their pussies. But inside the Marriott grounds you can relax when you want too... it's like another world in there... peace and quiet if you need to recover from a wild night and all the crazy shit that goes on in Pattaya!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Marriott has the largest pool in Pattaya
                    Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Here Monica messes up my Marriott bed
                          Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for the information. The grounds look lovely. Too bad the above pictured young lady can't be ordered from room service.

Comment

(tampanugget_2001 @ Mar. 28 2006,17:36) Thanks for the information.  The grounds look lovely.  Too bad the above pictured young lady can't be ordered from room service.
                              TIT....Anything is possible...
                              So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

Working...
                              X