X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice Pattaya apartment

DSC06043.JPGDSC06040.JPGDSC06044.JPG Discovered this super nice new tower apartment building near Areca Lodge on Second Pattaya Road. If you're near the back of Mike's Mall just look up and you will see this building. Called The Base Central Pattaya and had to show my photocopied passport to be allowed in. Here's the prices. 1 bedrm 28,5-34.5 SM B18K-25K. 2 bdrm 50,5-69,5 SM B30K - B40K. B18K is equal to US$522.00. Not bad but you need to pay US$500 deposit and sign a 3-month contract. This building was just opened last April so the smallest 1 bdrm unit on the 6th floor was brand new and furnished. I forgot to ask if there was a hotel safe. Utilities are separate charges and need to pay for electricity and water which is about US$100. Don't know if there's phone service or WIFI. You can bring in guests (gg or lb) and will need to show their ID. I would not bring cheap rough-looking sluts as they can embarrass you in a high class place. Info sheet says to visit www.rentalfortheholidays.com or email [email protected]. I see a few of young Japanese visitors and some nice motorcycles and car parked in the stalls. More pics coming. Can someone tell me how to rotate the pictures so they don't show up sideways.

DSC06058.JPGDSC06059.JPGDSC06060.JPGDSC06061.JPG Pictures sharp enough? Sony RX100 M3. Love it's compactness and flip screen for selfies which is a must for recording your best moments with the wildlife in Pattaya. Camera got a gold star rating on Amazon.com.

Comment

Here's the 1 bdrm on the 6th floor with a view of your neighbor with the same view. Seems I can upload only 3 or DSC06066.JPGDSC06071.JPG 4 pictures at a time. Let's see if the medium size is good.

Comment

DSC06068.JPGDSC06070.JPGDSC06069.JPG
        Very compact living room with brand new furniture plus small intimate kitchen which I probably will not cook in with so many cheap and good restaurants nearby. There's no washing machine or drier. I just noted there's no phone, and I don't have a cell phone.
        Attached Files

Comment

confusing to post pictures as they keep disappearing only to end up posting the same pics more than once.
          Then I don't know how to remove the same picture.

Comment

Originally posted by George Pill View Post
            confusing to post pictures as they keep disappearing only to end up posting the same pics more than once.
            Then I don't know how to remove the same picture.
            Use the paper clip Icon to post pictures instead of the photo icon it works easier.

We know all about the Base, our balcony at the LK Rennaissance is a few feet away from The Base.

It looks quite nice although the bottom units look quite small.

Attached Files
            www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

What a fantastic hotel the LK Rennaissance is! Like a Roman palace. Check out the prices for a month next January. It's US$1462.11 or $48.73 per day. Only a few dollars more than Sunshine Hotel. BUT I see no free breakfasts. After 5 stays maybe an upgrade is in order. Look into Agoda.com. I think I'll take a walk over there this morning. Gets boring in Paradise during the day and taking siestas.

Comment

Very nice and it is very economical too

Comment

The Base has no hard line telephone. Must have a cell so they can call when a visitor tries to contact you. No washing machine or hotel safe, but one can be installed if you request the owner install one. Forgot to check if they had cookware. The Renaissance Hotel had only one front desk girl who couldn't speak English well. Couldn't understand her trying to explain why they don't serve breakfast. Nice swimming pool on the 5th floor or something, but sun is blocked by the building after late noon. The Base has a swimming pool in a middle floor in the north tower and on the top floor in the south tower which has a super nice view of the ocean. Classy apartment full of rich young Asians in the lobby. Anyway B18K per month is super cheap. I wouldn't stay there. I get tired on the nightlife after two months when I have exhausted the newbies. Gotta get home and do my taxes and catch up on the DVD rentals. Did you know Redbox.com is banned in Thailand? Can't pull up the website to plan my rentals when I return. Like I said this is a bad time to visit because of the King's death. Lots of tourists cancelled their trips. Crowds are improving slowly as we head into December and Christmas and New Years. This business of 25 girls in a bar and only 3 guys is getting to become a regular scene.

Comment

Working...
                  X