X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunshine Hotel Soi 8

Sunshine Hotel on Soi 8 is cheap and no carpet, too. White tile is cold so wear slippers. $43 a day for April 9 to 23 for Songkran. Right across the street from King's Bar. Soi 6, 7, and 8 are ground zero for LB's. Love that I can just walk out the door at midnight and there is all the action, restaurants, massage parlors, and hums waiting for you. Problem is it's very noisy outside the hotel so if you got sensitive hearing you might ask for ear protection so you can sleep. Three swimming pools but only 2 are used by guests. One on the roof and the other downstairs in the shade which makes the water refreshingly cold. Breakfast is very good and you will pig out in their buffets. Excellent service staff. Many Indian guests and some Europeans and Russians. No problemos bring in LB guests after they show their ID's. I always cell photo their ID's before we go upstairs. Insurance if there's trouble. Got a nice outdoor restaurant which is filled with guests who like to socialize. Love that there is a 7-11 right across the street and a trustworthy taxi desk manned by 2 girls who never failed me when I need to have a driver at exactly the right time. Go to Agoda.com and search for Sunshine Hotel Pattaya. Easy to just walk up or down the street and catch a baht bus to take you wherever you want to go. Also got motorscooter taxis everywhere. I like them and distrust taxi drivers in general. Ask the girls in front of 7-11 to fetch you a taxi if need be. I alwys stay there for 2 months every vacation. Love that I can Line chat my many friends from my hotel room, and they will come in 2 hours after they put on their makeup and shave. Wow! Good life this place.

Very nice.

Comment

Working...
    X