X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Places to eat in Pattaya...

Perhaps this has been done before...but its always good to get an updated listed of where one can get a decent feed in Pattaya.

Personally, i struggle to find a decent place and end up eating junk food all the time - another reason i prefer Phuket given its abundance of good choices.

So for all those who have a suggestion, please feel free to offer and opinion and place.

Azza

A worthy trip report

Hi Azza,

Have a look at this thread for starters;

https://theladyboyforums.com/cgi-bin....t=11434

Cheers
    Koykaeng
    Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

Try Godfathers Italian-very good and inexpensive NY style between soi7 and soi8.

Comment

Here, if you like thai food. Opposite Bamboo Massage & Bar complex .... near start of Walking Street.

Duck noodle soup .....
        Attached Files
        TT

Comment

I eat allmost every day  at TOP supermarket...I just love there fillet steak..(149bt).Think its the best in pattaya..And the LBs like the Thai food  in there well..

PS..
          If you like Kebab there is a new Kebab shop opps. the Soi8..And he is THE best in Thailand..
          So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

Are you gonna be there on a Tuesday?

Go to Shenanigans in The Avenue (top of soi 13/1) and get the fajitas.

They ONLY make these on Tuesdays and they are available all day and night, but the best time to order them is after 4...

250 baht and it's a steal! (Last time I was there on a Tuesday I went twice for lunch AND dinner!)

Greg's Kitchen is very good.

La Stroganoff (13/1) is very good.

Comment

Pattaya Dining
              I'm normally content to survive on Thai fried rice & noodles, however more recently I've been dining at a range of international style restaurants, and have found the food generally to be very good, and the pricing particularly reasonable when compared with western prices.

Probably the most enjoyable meal I had this time round was at Mantra, located on Beach Rd, North of Soi 1, next to the Amari Orchid Resort which it's associated with.

There are actually seven separate kitchens in the place, enabling it to offer Japanese, Indian, Chinese, Western, Mediterranean, Charcoal Grill and Seafood on a single menu.

Not the sort of place you'd be dining every night, but the decor, ambience, service & menu are all remarkable.

http://www.mantra-pattaya.com/

Cheers
              Koykaeng
              Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

Some great posts guys... keep the suggestions coming

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Good calls from both KK and stogie, must add to this Patrick's Belgian restaurant in the soi Diana arcade. The thai food is first class and he also does a beautiful 350gramm grain fed NZ tenderloin for 400 baht. Taken many friends there in the past 7 or 8 years and all now rave about the place........ oh by the way, don't mention my name cos i shagged his missus last christmas
                  Hear all, see all, say nowt, well not much anyrode.

Comment

My fav place in Pattaya is Au Bon Coin, run by a renowned French restauranter called Monsieur Jose. The parrot fish is extraodinary good whilst the lamb stew cooked in a clay oven over 18 hours is truly excellent.

It is located off Pratamnak Soi 6 (in Soi 9) which links 6 to 5. There is a sign on the right hand side of Soi 6 around 200 meters from the ocean.

Comment

My Favourite is Zen top floor Royal Garden, it's a Japanese restaurant that does a delicious set meal of New Zealand Sirloin Steak, Stir fry Veg, Rice, miso Soup and fruit and coffee all for approx 250 Baht.

If at first you don't succeed, Skydiving is not for you !

Comment

This is good reading...

I'll be pulling up this thread every time I go, now!

Comment

MK restaurant in the Big C mall is great , you just order what you like and cook it your self on a great big pot on your table , better still relax , have a cool beer and watch as your LB lovingly prepares it for you

Miss Siagon in the new centre at second road facing soi 13/1 is also good ,

Shenanigans great , I had a lovely sea bass in butter there last week .

For english pub grub , the Pig and Whistle soi 7 is hard to beat .

Thai food , well you can't go wrong anywhere , but I avoid the Kiss resturant second road (got the nine bob bits after there one night )

All Pattaya is missing is a decent Mexician resturant ,

I'm gonna have to go make dinner now , I'm starving

MK resturant
                          Attached Files
                          Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Who said LBs don't like the taste of fish
                            Attached Files
                            Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

World of Sport on Nangklua Rd...
                              ...The only place i will eat in Pattaya if i'm not with the girls that is..
                              x
                              Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

Working...
                              X