X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KFC Patong Beach

I remember that KFC used to be on Soi Bangla but got swamped by the wave.

I've heard that there is a new one. Anybody know where it is?

Not that I'm much of fan but my ladyboy friend loves the stuff and I promised to buy some.
    Anthonymustang

This has got to be a wind up
    Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

He is right, KFC is popular with many lbs - I do know there is a KFC at Jung Ceylon, the new mall, not far from Bangla Road.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
      Membership Levels
      The Rookie Thread
      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

I know the ladyboys love KFC , I thought he was winding us up asking were it was , as I remember Patong there were KFCs , McDonalds , Burger Kings and Pizza Huts everywhere , a bit like being in the mediterranean only in Thailand
        Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

There are now 3 KFCs in Patong so feel free to pig out. The big one is in the Jungceylon shopping centre, in the central open foyer, along with the other restaurants. Two smaller ones are in the Ocean Shopping centre on Bangla road, just East of the Tiger Complex. One upstairs and one downstairs, under Boots. Downstairs one ( poss upstairs as well) is 24 hr. Be aware I have eaten there 2 times and had bad guts on both occasions so won't be back soon.
          I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

YUMMM! KFC is the best! Its what fuels me for a long night of ladyboy lovin'!
            I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Nope not a wind up.

Last time I was at Patong they had closed the KFC at the Ocean plaza after the Tsunami.
              Anthonymustang

Comment

(Anthony_Mustang @ Oct. 22 2008,13:25) Nope not a wind up.

Last time I was at Patong they had closed the KFC at the Ocean plaza after the Tsunami.
                After the Tsunami it became a Seafood Restaurant

Comment

Working...
                X