X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Bit Beefy @ Jun. 11 2006,09:52)
    (dummy_plug @ Jun. 11 2006,15:12) She's cute, but I'm not sure I'd pay her the money she's asking for. Other punters have written about her in the past, half good and half bad.
    Not Sure      I Point blank wouldnt pay her the money she wants... Shes not even well endowed        
    She is asking up to 6000bt ST...And that is if her falang TV-TS boyfriend is not in town...Only last year she was 500-700bt ST girl but because of the internet..She is a superstar now..and asking for super money, and some idiot falangs are paying...
    So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

Well this is one girl that I haven't been an ATM to, so don't point fingers at me Billy! Another fuckin' Pattaya LB.
      I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

I'll bet , you'll buy her a air conditioner

Comment

(69billy @ Jun. 11 2006,18:38) And that is if her falang TV-TS boyfriend is not in town...
          Do I read this correctly? She has a TV/TS farang bf?? Never heard that before... Very interesting! Any details, Billy?

MK
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

maybe we could put some £$£$£ in the kitty to pay her for the privalege of filming her and her tv/ts boyfriend shagging i pledge 100baht to this cause
            Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

(Mai-Kee @ Jun. 11 2006,20:57)
              (69billy @ Jun. 11 2006,18:38) And that is if her falang TV-TS boyfriend is not in town...
              Do I read this correctly? She has a TV/TS farang bf?? Never heard that before... Very interesting! Any details, Billy?

MK
              Here he is...She was with him all the time at my last trip   I took this photo at Malabu Bar.He was waiting for her to finis the show...
              Attached Files

Comment

Emma at the Mallabu...
                Attached Files

Comment

WOW..... you mean the blonde one in the front (not the grey guy with the glasses)??
                  That's amazing and absolutely new to me. I was asking this - the girls and myself - since ages, but I never even heard of it. A TS-couple Thai-farang!!! Unbelievable!
                  I really have an academic interest here, as this is so rare. Do you or somebody else perhaps know any more details? Like are they seriously together, or is she just playing the farang TS and sees her as just an unusual variation of an ATM machine? Anyway, still cool though as any kind of "lesbian relationship" is always a big no-no, and considered as kind of loose-face among the girls!

MK

Comment

The one to ask  obout TV-TS and LBs"lesbian relationship" is the BM... mandyts...He/she gose to Pattaya a lot in TV-TS mode..and has a LB GF...

Comment

Yeah...right...never thought that Mandy is in drag when she's in LOS. Will do, thx Billy!!

MK

Comment

I Want a 3some Billy i know u can arrange that
                        Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

Working...
                        X