Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Callmeishmael1957 @ Jan. 16 2009,13:29) I wouldn't expect a ladyboy to have them, but maybe that what she has.  
    No, it's not that, I am pleased to say. If it had been, I think I'd have been out of bed, dressed and off in about 30 seconds.

No, blonde-havoc's "lump of skin...like a freakin' rooster neck." is a more accurate description.

I think I have found out what it is by doing more research. I believe it is called a skin bridge and is apparently a common result of botched surgery such as circumcisions.

Anyway, I am spending this weekend with Anna, and I'm going to talk to her about it. As several of you guys have said (thanks especially petesie and marshal for the encouraging words) I would be an idiot to lose this one. I just need to tread carefully and make her realise that - above all else - she's very special.

Comment

I think I gave you a fairly accurate explanation of the condition in my original post.  

What's more critical is how you decide to deal with it mentally, and what impact you let it have on your relationship.

Cheers
      Koykaeng
      Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

No worries, this is common with filipina lbs along with a big glans or head I enjoy a lb clit more the more different it looks from mine. ie curves ,foreskin of any configuration, other than phimosis and then only because it is non functional. just get into it or have it clipped. El Burro
        the artist formerly known as bajamil

Comment

(koykaeng @ Jan. 16 2009,15:43) I think I gave you a fairly accurate explanation of the condition in my original post.  

What's more critical is how you decide to deal with it mentally, and what impact you let it have on your relationship.
          Yes, koykaeng, you did, and my apologies for not mentioning that. I'm not sure in Anna's case that it was a ritual circumcision, because she comes from a fairly middle-class background, grew up in Manila and went to a Catholic boarding school. Still, you may well be correct - I've never been to the Philippines, so I know little of the social mores other than what I have read.

As you say, it's how I deal with it that is important. I am (as I said in my original post) conscious of being a silly old fart falling for a much younger girl, and all that that implies. However (cue violins) Anna seems to like me as much as I like her, we talk on the phone most days and see each as often as possible. So, I am going out of my way not to blow this one: I've waited a long time!

Comment

(chris9005 @ Jan. 17 2009,13:11) So, I am going out of my way not to blow this one: I've waited a long time!
            Hopefully you are speaking metaphorically and not literally !

But seriously, make the most of what you have, and don't let something like a fold of skin ruin everything.

Don't be too concerned about the age difference either.

Cheers
            Koykaeng
            Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

(rxpharm @ Jan. 13 2009,01:57) This is a common condition for Thai lbs, and is called phimosis - look it up. Basically it means the foreskin cannot fully retract from the head of the penis.

The usual treatment for this is circumcision. I am surprised you have been a member of the forum since 2006 and not noticed this in many of the photos posted and on the main site.
              It is not phimosis. Also, phimosis can be cured over time by stretching the tip of the foreskin in an outward direction. There are also intruments made now that were created just for this purpose. Anyone that has phimosis can "cure" the condition by using one of the stretchers made for the condition. You can Google "phimosis" and find the product online. In Thailand, people probably have no idea that they can manually or mechanically stretch the foreskin over time so as to allow it to be able to be retracted over the glans. Any doctor or person who recommends circumcision for phimosis is an idiot. Do not listen to such a person and find another doctor. Circumcision sexually handicaps the person who has been victimized by it. The whole purpose of the foreskin is to provide maximum pleasure to the owner and the reciever. Orgasm with a foreskin is about four times as intense as without a foreskin.

Concerning your LB gf with the strange skin flap... like the others have said...this is what many Filipinos look like. They perform the procedure in a way that leaves most of the foreskin and frenulum, but the foreskin remains permanently off the glans. The only Asians that circumcise (mutilate) their penises are Moslems, South Koreans, and some Filipinos. It is a shame. Many circed Filipino pensis look botched compared to jewish circumcision. Circed penises turn me off instantly. I would never be with a LB who is circed. It is boring and ugly.

Comment

Working...
              X