X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(pacman @ Jan. 11 2011,20:46)
    (TTChang @ Jan. 11 2011,17:05) They may be mistaken, but most ladyboys I know believe they were born that way, and for a reason linked to their previous life.   Not from Mars ...... or 'manufactured' in Udon Thani!
    My own questions have been met with much the same answer, that the girl always felt she was born "lay-dee".

I haven't heard about their previous life connection but knowing how deeply superstitious they are, this comes as no surprise at all. I have been told some strange stories connected to their beliefs but I don't remember anything about being a lady who has come back. Or whatever it was they told you.
    From what I gather a ladyboy believes she has been reincarnated as a ladyboy because of sins in a previous life , usually a man who has cheated on his wife .

If this turns out to be actually true then it would go a long way to explaining why there are so many ladyboys around

On a similar note most ladyboys seem more devoted than most on going to the temple and making merit etc .
    Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

It came to pass quite recently that fellow BM, farangbah , opined  that all the cissyboys in Japan come from Tokyo.. he is right.. i have hundreds of Japanese femboys on file and they all hail from just one city

once again its probably local culture for the excess in one area

Comment

Perhaps it is simply the case that they all gravitate to Tokyo.

FB did find some new halfs in the Kansai area..but that's another (rather horrifying) story
        Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

i think the word " Butch" comes to mind

Comment

yes . they gravitate to TKY as thats where its culturally more acceptable to prance about in floral prints and high heels. LOL

Comment

(Tomcat @ Jan. 12 2011,17:21) yes . they gravitate to TKY as thats where its culturally more acceptable to prance about in floral prints and high heels. LOL
              Or like our Essarn sistas, that's where the money (and the Webmasters) is
              Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

interesting that a study that has been done and is published next month will hi- lite the fact that in recent studies of transgenderd brains of male to female TS,white brain matter is halfway between male and female .

For female to male TS the White brain matter changes to male 100%

this would mean in future they will be able to study people and decide whether to give them the drugs to put off puberty, If anyone wants to follow this i can dig out the links

Comment

I only have very limited anecdotal info. I know every ladyboy's experience is different, but Nookie told me that when she was little her parents gave her a robot toy. She was not interested. "I no want robot, I want Barbie." She said.
                  She also mentioned that her dad was more open to the idea of her being a ladyboy than her mom, who still has a hard time with it.

I should also mention that it takes balls to be ladyboy. From what little I've seen, they put up with a fair amount of shit from Thai society in general. There are places they cannot go, people will talk shit to them right to their faces, make rude remarks, or just generally give them the disapproving vibe. This doesn't sound too horrible, but being a young person putting up with this day after day has got to take its toll. It is amazing that so many of them manage to maintain a positive "sanuk" attitude.
                  "Bankin' off of the northeast wind
                  Salin' on a summer breeze
                  And skippin' over the ocean, like a stone."
                  -Harry Nilsson

Comment

(strocube @ Jan. 27 2011,02:58) It is amazing that so many of them manage to maintain a positive "sanuk" attitude.

I have never met a ladyboy who was angry at her fate. They live their whole life in the "wrong" body, they get treated poorly by their Government & Thai people generally & still they can laugh & carry on with farangs who want them for sex & amusement.

There's something about the Thai mentality, this thing they call "Thai-ness". They have a unique tolerance, they don't sit around moaning all day, they have their sanuk & their Buddha & between them, they are remarkably happy & well-adjusted.

Rather than trying to understand why, I am just happy they are.
                    Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

This is a fascinating thing if true (& I have no reason to doubt it), I wonder what element(s) of their culture are responsible for it, the Theravada Buddhism, or the strong ethnocentrism, or something in family/clan/village behavior that doesn't reward introspection or pessimism?

Comment

Working...
                      X