X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladyboy Kisses...

I remember a few months ago a BM mentioned the LBK website. Has anybody tried it? I admit I did last month and now I have 5 Ladyboys who want to be my wife. One wants to meet my plane and spend my vacation with me in Pattaya. I think I am to young to get married.
    TEXASMAC

When a ladyboy dating website ONLY offers a search for Men or Women you know something is wrong!  

Having said that there are hundreds of real beauties on the site...

Dunno which are genuine or just money gals...

But it's nice to see that the photos are mostly real and untouched.
    Attached Files
    SHEMALE.CENTER
    World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

What so they dont love me for being "HANDSUM"? I am hurt.
      TEXASMAC

Comment

Plus I checked a man at least can do a search for LB's. There were 45 pages of LB's in Thailand between 22-45.
        TEXASMAC

Comment

Interesting site. If I remember correctly Searches are free but one has to pay to contact the ladyboys.

Comment

I get their "partner proposals" each day in my mailbox. Today's batch was particularly breathtaking. I have not contacted anyone but may give it a shot someday. Lots of PI lovelies.

I would love to hear about anybody's successes (or failures) with LBK.

Comment

Wow, $40.90 to join for one month. You get 300 contacts in that 30 days. To join or not to join? Maybe for the sake of science.
              TEXASMAC

Comment

Join it Tex,  you know you want to    

If at first you don't succeed, Skydiving is not for you !

Comment

I'll join drangoncastle.net for a month (for free) and we can compare numbers at the end
                  Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

I joined LBK when I thought I was going to Manila earlier this year - I got some great looking contacts but then never went. I also had Tan and Cancer12 offer to introduce me to talent, so I do not really know why I bothered with LBK in the first place.

I have not found LBK any use for talent in the UK but I passed Pacman a nice looking specimen to follow up in Perth.

Knowing I was coming to Thailand and only had afternoons free, I jotted down some numbers in case I needed them.

Two said they would meet me and did not turn up - six said they would meet me but I had to cancel three at the last minute - my TR will feature the other three.

A couple of years ago I met a few through Dragoncastle.net and they were good fun.

But, in reality, one does not need any of these sites - a trawl through the Cosmetic Section of the Department stores provides numbers and a ride on the Skytain often gives me a couple of contacts.

If an old guy like me can score easily (without going to the Bars) there is really no need to bother with dating sites - and I am certain if I lived in Bangkok or Pattaya I would not even have to go to the bars to meet bedable talent

Comment

Guy, so I get the pay site? and you get the freebie? LOL
                      TEXASMAC

Comment

I think tg925 will save us both money

Comment

Ok, I did join. I made up my profile and even put on my picture in it. Now those of you have met me know that I am kinda big at 6'5" 260 pounds. But I use to weigh 499 pounds and that was the picture that I used. I now have 15 emails saying that I am a Hansum Man. They are telling me the truth, right?
                          TEXASMAC

Comment

Of course they are

Bravo Tex, this should be fun

Comment

(TEXASMAC @ Jan. 16 2011,21:27) Ok, I did join. I made up my profile and even put on my picture in it. Now those of you have met me know that I am kinda big at 6'5" 260 pounds. But I use to weigh 499 pounds and that was the picture that I used. I now have 15 emails saying that I am a Hansum Man. They are telling me the truth, right?  
                              Hey Tex, Were you part of the World Wrestling Federation at one time? With that height and weight you could sure knock over anyone! Keep us posted on how you do!

Johnny
                              Seize the day because tomorrow is never promised!

Comment

Working...
                              X