X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have used ladyboykisses a lot.

You can do a search for ladyboys, with all kind of specifications too.
    The majority of ladyboys are from Philippines, but there are numerous Thai, Malaysian, Indonesian and some (rather few) from a lot of other countries.

I have found it a good help if I want to contact someone.
    You will find quite a lot that are active online, it is easy to get response on a mail and you have quite a lot of very attractive lbs that give up their telephone-number so you can call them directly.
    I used this quite much in the Philippines and it works fine.

The way I have used it is by being a member for free and scanning lbs in the area I am going to. You can read about their wishes, age, see photos (often a lot) and gather all interesting "objects" under "favourites".
    Some weeks before travelling I then make a one-month-membership (this month 16 euro, I am travelling to Thailand and Malaysia this month) in order to be able to get the possibility to communicate on mail and get access to the direct tel-numbers to the ones that I have already gathered under "favourites".
    K

Comment

Hi again.
      I will just add a bit of experience with ladyboykisses.com

The way I use it when traveling to Thailand is either to get in contact with ladyboys that are not in the bar scene and/or to meet very attractive lbs that are older, because I prefer lbs who are older and more like "real women" (with a cock,-that is a must). Other places than the most typical (Bkk, Pattaya and Phuket) it might also be beneficial to spot lbs through ladyboykisses.

In the Philippines you can choose between an enormous amount of lbs and lots and lots of different categories. Lots of variation in age, jobs,--------. For the Philippines ladyboykisses is a real good contact-page.

Example: I go to Bali next year and checked my favourite-list on ladyboykisses. I have 18 lbs there, and only picked those I found attractive. Some of them are extremely attractive, and most of them have a tel.no. But again, you have to be a paying member for at least one month to get to their tel.no..

K

Comment

i tried to register at ladyboykisses and everytime i got banned. i just dont know why.

Comment

business as usual all for money

Comment

Working...
          X