Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

While I'd never say never, but in 46 years and not looking for love ive always been attracted to 20 - 30 year old GG's and LB's.

Cant honestly ever see myself being with a girlfreind over, say 35, unless she's really hot looking. More than happy to have friends of any age and appearance but my lover.... sorry maybe shallow but has to be young and sexy

Comment

Rx...the literature, right or wrong, says prolonged usage of hormones has a deteriorating impact on the inner organs and an increase in heart problems. The inner organ problem is caused by the first pass effect. The heart problems, I think, are caused by some thinning of the blood (this is why you must stop hormones before SRS is my understanding).
      Ziggy, these problems are dose related - and while preop ts must take higher doses than post-menopausal women to combat the effects of testosterone - if they keep taking the minimum effective dose the risk is less. Another option that we have heard some Thai lbs take is orchidectomy (removal of testes). In this case a regular dose of female hormones is all that is necessary so there is no overdosing to counter testosterone. The trandermal patch is also a good option if they can be kept on - the climate in Thailand is not conducive for having the patch stay on for the designed length of time.

The problem you mentioned with estrogens and heart problems is the side effect of thrombosis - that is the excessive formation of clots. This is again dose related and some kinds of estrogens (Premarin - conjugated estrogens) seem to cause a higher rate of thrombosis than other kinds of estrogens (ethinyl estradiol).

Some fascinating results of a study printed in the Medical Research News: Older Men Chasing Younger Women Contributes to Human Longevity:

Older men chasing younger women contributes to human longevity

Medical Research News
      Published: Friday, 14-Sep-2007

It turns out that older men chasing younger women contributes to human longevity and the survival of the species, according to new findings by researchers at Stanford and the University of California-Santa Barbara.
      Evolutionary theory says that individuals should die of old age when their reproductive lives are complete, generally by age 55 in humans, according to demographer Cedric Puleston, a doctoral candidate in biological sciences at Stanford. But the fatherhood of a small number of older men is enough to postpone the date with death because natural selection fights life-shortening mutations until the species is finished reproducing.

"Rod Stewart and David Letterman having babies in their 50s and 60s provide no benefit for their personal survival, but the pattern [of reproducing at a later age] has an effect on the population as a whole," Puleston said. "It's advantageous to the species if these people stick around. By increasing the survival of men you have a spillover effect on women because men pass their genes to children of both sexes."

"Why Men Matter: Mating Patterns Drive Evolution of Human Lifespan," was published Aug. 29 in the online journal Public Library of Science ONE. Shripad Tuljapurkar, the Morrison Professor of Population Studies at Stanford; Puleston; and Michael Gurven, an assistant professor of anthropology at UCSB, co-authored the study in an effort to understand why humans don't die when female reproduction ends.

Human ability to scale the so-called "wall of death"-surviving beyond the reproductive years-has been a center of scientific controversy for more than 50 years, Puleston said. "The central question is: Why should a species that stops reproducing by some age stick around afterward"" he said. "Evolutionary theory predicts that, over time, harmful mutations that decrease survival will arise in the population and will remain invisible to natural selection after reproduction ends." However, in hunter-gatherer societies, which likely represent early human demographic conditions and mating patterns, one-third of people live beyond 55 years, past the reproductive lifespan for women. Furthermore, life expectancy in today's industrialized countries is 75 to 85 years, with mortality increasing gradually, not abruptly, following female menopause.

In 1966, William Hamilton, a British evolutionary biologist, worked out the mathematics describing the "wall of death." Since then, the most popular explanation for why humans don't die by age 55 has been termed the "grandmother hypothesis," which suggests that women enhance the survival of their children and grandchildren by living long enough to care for them and "increasing the success of their genes," Puleston said. However, Hamilton's work has been difficult to express as a mathematical and genetic argument explaining why people live into old age.

Unlike previous research on human reproduction, this study-for the first time-includes data on males, a tweak that allowed the researchers to begin answering the "wall of death" question by matching it to human mortality patterns. According to Puleston, earlier studies looked only at women, because scientists can reproduce good datasets for humans entirely based on information related to female fertility and survival rates.

"People don't like to do two-sex models because [it's difficult] to look at how [men and women] pair up," he said. "But men's fertility is contingent on women's fertility-you have to figure out how they match up. We care about reproduction because that is a currency by which force of selection is counted. If we have not accounted for the entire pattern of reproduction, we may be missing something that's important to evolution."

In the paper, the researchers analyzed "a general two-sex model to show that selection favors survival for as long as men reproduce." The scientists presented a "range of data showing that males much older than 50 years have substantial realized fertility through matings with younger females, a pattern that was likely typical among early humans." As a result, Puleston said, older male fertility helps to select against damaging cell mutations in humans who have passed the age of female menopause, consequently eliminating the "wall of death."

"Our analysis shows that old-age male fertility allows evolution to breach Hamilton's wall of death and predicts a gradual rise in mortality after the age of female menopause without relying on 'grandmother' effects or economic optimality," the researchers say in the paper.

The scientists compiled longevity and fertility data from two hunter-gatherer groups, the Dobe !Kung of the Kalahari and the Ache of Paraguay, one of the most isolated populations in the world. They also looked at the forager-farmer Yanomamo of Brazil and Venezuela, and the Tsimane, an indigenous group in Bolivia. "They're living a lifestyle that our ancestors lived and their fertility patterns are probably most consistent with our ancestors," Puleston said about the four groups. The study also looked at several farming villages in Gambia and, for comparison, a group of modern Canadians.

In the less developed, traditional societies, males were as much as 5-to-15 years older than their female partners. In the United States and Europe, the age spread was about two years. "It's a universal pattern that in typical marriages men are older than women," Puleston said. "The age gaps vary by culture, but in every group we looked at men start [being sexually reproductive] later. At the end of reproduction, male fertility rates taper off gradually, as opposed to the fairly sharp decline in female fertility by menopause."

Despite small differences based on marriage traditions, all women and most men in the six groups stopped having children by their 50s, the researchers found. But some men, particularly high-status males, continued to reproduce into their 70s. The paper noted that the age gap is most pronounced in societies that favor polygyny, where a man takes several wives, and in gerontocracies, where older men monopolize access to reproductive women. The authors also cite genetic and anthropological evidence that early humans were probably polygynous as well.

Older male fertility also exists in societies supporting serial monogamy, because men are more likely to remarry than women. "For these reasons, we argue that realized male fertility was substantial at ages well past female menopause for much of human history and the result is reflected in the mortality patterns of modern populations," the authors say. "We conclude that deleterious mutations acting after the age of female menopause are selected against ... solely as a result of the matings between older males and younger females."

According to Puleston, the "grandmother hypothesis" may be true, but the real pattern of male fertility extends beyond this explanation. "The key question is: Does the population have a greater growth rate if men are reproducing at a later age" The answer is 'yes.' The age of last reproduction gets pushed into the 60s and 70s if you add men to the analysis. Hamilton's approach was right, but in a species where males and females have different reproductive patterns, you need a two-sex model. You can't correctly estimate the force of selection if you leave men out of the picture. As a man myself, it's gratifying to know that men do matter."
      Hmmm - this may also explain attraction to younger lbs!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
      Membership Levels
      The Rookie Thread
      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Hi ya Ziggy.just had a chat & a wank with a 37 year old,cant really call her a Ladyboy at 37,but anyhow, BABE ! one fit Mother.Goes buy the name of sheena icay & hails from Manila,or so she says.I had the choice of 6 web girls & the next oldest was 24 & she beat them hands down,would loved to have seen her in her prime ! Just thought i'd share LOL
        Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

(seamus @ Oct. 04 2007,21:47) Hi ya Ziggy.just had a chat & a wank with a 37 year old,cant really call her a Ladyboy at 37,but anyhow, BABE ! one fit Mother.Goes buy the name of sheena icay & hails from Manila,or so she says.I had the choice of 6 web girls & the next oldest was 24 & she beat them hands down,would loved to have seen her in her prime ! Just thought i'd share LOL  
          I've met and had sex with a 35 y.o. LB too, in Malaysia. Hot and attractive, no discussions about.
          I guess Ziggy was referring at older ages, like 50+ y.o.
          But then..we would be in our 70's , if we still make it
          So, who cares...
          Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

I figure that if "herself" can keep it together looks wise for the next fifteen years then after that I will no longer care as I will waaaaaaaayyyy past any activity that entails physical activity. I know that she takes very good care of herself and since she has left the barscene her looks have improved dramatically, in my opinion. After her SRS I think she will continue to do everything to keep looking very feminine. If I go by how her father looks then I will be a lucky man. From photos of him as a young man and as he aged he was a "handsome man." Her skin color is a lot ligher than anyone else in her family and she makes damn sure to avoid the sun. I have to slather her in sunscreen, she wears a long sleeve shirt and will not stay outside for a long period of time. Unless she changes her lifestyle in a dramatic fashion I imagine her still looking very hot and sexy well into to 30's.
            No matter though, all kidding aside, I love her and intend to stay with her for a very long time. Let's face it guys, I ain't no Robert Redford in the looks department, I do the best I can to take care and age gracefully.

Comment

PM be sure she takes about 1000 mg of vit. d a day. Since she doesn't get enough sun she will be vit. D deficient, lots of new reserch on Vit. d and even in tropical countries especially in the rainy season because people donot go out as much. Thai women are really at risk because of the dark skin worry.

Comment

The question that is always asked is:

What happens to Ladyboys when they get older?

Well. apparently, in the UK they advertise in the Encounters Section of The Sunday Times - as per this advert in the 25th May 2008 Edition

Beautiful, Elegant, sexy, enthusiastic TS, 60s, great fun, brilliant humour, very attractive, seeks like-minded personality, for great times. London/North East Anglia. Call 0905 675 6710 Voicebox 61186

(Voicebox phone number 0905 675 6710 & note that calls to 09056 numbers are £1.20 per minute).

OK, 20 minutes listening to a voice recording equates to 2 hours in bed with a 19 year old from Cascades.......but think of the experiences this one can talk about.........Oh, you'd rather be with the 19 year old........Wow!, I am surprised!

Comment

with all of those prescribed and unprescribed drugs available no doubt lbs will still get old....but isn't it there are still "natural" ways on how to somehow slow down the process of aging or aging beautifully? let's say, getting enough sleep(like 8 hours), drinking milk and lots of water, no cigarettes, not too much alcohol(drinks), take some vitamins like the antioxidants,,,but I'm not sure if there are 2 out of 10 lbs doing that,,,"clean living"???because most of the lbs I know do the opposite,,,staying up late to work in bars and while hanging out waiting for a customer they smoke, and bad stuff like that which I think will really make you old looking like rag....I think it's still on how we treat ourselves....so as not to be left behind for a younger lb....

Comment

yes Lorren, you are right - hard living will cause anyone to age faster. If an lb will do the things you mentioned, then she will be able to keep her looks longer. However it seems not to be a common practice.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                    Membership Levels
                    The Rookie Thread
                    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

I would have problems with GGs over 40.

I've often said that if my long-term, pre-op, LB partner of 10 years had not died at 31 years old I do not think I would still be with her, even though she was, without doubt, "the love of my life" and the only person that I have ever been with to whom I was always faithful.

A great deal depends on genetics.

An old LB can look like Sally of Sally's Bar in Jontiem or Marina of Marina's Bar in Chang-Mai.

But here are photos of two P4P providers, who are both aging quite well.

The first is Noelle - From Brunei - North West Borneo - who works in London - She advertises on Eros and Craigslist as being "mature".

She is pre-op, prefers to take the passive role, but can be versatile; she is in her early 40's.

Photos: Noelle - From Brunei - North West Borneo
                      Attached Files

Comment

The second is a Post-op from Malaysia who works in Amsterdam - in her mid-forties, extremely intelligent, speaks many languages.
                        Attached Files

Comment

I think genetics plays a big factor in it, although most Asians typically tend to look younger than they really are - this holds true for a lot of men, women, and LBs. I know an LB who is on the cusp of 32, but you could swear isn't a day over 25.

That said, I do think a healthy regimen and clean living can help keep the youthful looks longer. Some of the girls on drugs or who smoke a lot tend to have a 'haggish' look about them. Also, I guess where nature's work ends, there's always all sorts of creams and wonder drugs that are peddled in fashion mags. A lot of the LBs I've seen have a lot of those expensive cosmetics from La Prairie, Shu Uemura, and Fancl that are supposed to help keep the skin young and healthy. Debatable how much they work, but every little bit counts!
                          I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

(Tomcat @ Sep. 15 2007,23:54) Once you tear the make up off and the beer goggles fade away it can be a fright sometimes to discover who or what you dragged back the night before
                            thats funny, I met ; Oh when I was drunk, I thought she was Soooooo pretty & Sexy. When I awoke the next morining I said to myself;

What the fuck were you thinking boy ?
                            My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

(rxpharm @ Sep. 14 2008,11:53) yes Lorren, you are right - hard living will cause anyone to age faster.
                              indeed so...

who would have guessed that TT actually is only 22 ??

all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

Personally I don't mind older as long as 3 things are met:

1. no facial hair
                                2. no balding hair (using hair extensions is fine)
                                3. they still brush their teeth

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

Working...
                                X