X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Sep. 24 2005,10:07)
    'The Comfort Factor.'
    if you were in America you'd be eating meat loaf and mashed potatoes..............................

But since you are in the Land O' Smiles u get to suck ladyboy dick!

Comment

Great stuff, Stogie, thanks as always

Back in BKK on 09 October - how you fixed for that Jimmy Dean stuff?

Comment

Originally posted by (thick81 @ Sep. 27 2005,18:04)
        Back in BKK on 09 October - how you fixed for that Jimmy Dean stuff?
        Let me know when you get back. I'm OK for the JD thanks. I have been pacing myself and I didn't give any to that stranger MikeTSLover 'cos he disappeared of the face of some girls knob! (I have three left!)

Look forward to seeing you!

Comment

Try doing pushups three times a week and stay away from greasy food and transfats if u want to duke lbs for a few more years before your triple bypass.Maybe u will be able to dance.:laugh:

Comment

Hey Stogie

Will call when I get in on Sunday 10/09 - do you still need magazines for your language classes, BTW?

Mike TS Lover has been almost submerged with work (albeit very lucrative work for him)

Speaking of him - despite his busy schedule, he did arrange for me to take one of his favorite LBs to dinner in his stead last month

Not wishing to appear a slouch next to the great Mike, a memorable evening at Scirocco (Golden Dome) ensued for his great girl and myself

For her, she enjoyed the great city view, judged me an acceptable substitute comapnion for Mike, and marveled at a dinner that cost what she makes in two weeks

For myself, I will always chuckle at the memory of her wonderfully classy company - and the head-turning, slack-jaw, double-take looks this tall, busty, 98% passable stunner drew from patrons and employees alike the restaurant and bar

Gotta hand it to the guy - he knows how to pick 'em

Anyway - will try to twist his arm to get him together with the rest of us in October

Send me your shopping list in the meantime

Howzitgoing for the delightful Kui in Pattaya these days?

Take care man

Comment

All these accolades for that humble pommy bastard Stogie. Well I guess he is not a bad bloke after all even if he does drink his Chang with lime

Good to catch up mate. If you ever see that elusive Mike Ts Lover tell him I said hello.

Comment

hey stogie,
                when i met you six months ago i thought you were one of the good guys. seems i was quite right.
                excellent post. and good to see so many agree.
                i'll keep on respecting those lb goddesses and being thankful for the joyous contentment they supply in return.
                hope to see ya soon.
                lj

Comment

Stogie Bear.. Well said... My sentiments exactly..Alfred

Comment

Bumped by request!

Comment

A classic!

Comment

Need to bump this one again - should be done once a year!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                        Membership Levels
                        The Rookie Thread
                        New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                        Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Stogie, great post. Would you consider making this a "sticky" in the New Members Old Questions section, maybe with a modified title that highlights the fact that it's info on how to treat the girls? I never would have found this where it is currently without your help and I'm sure lots of other noobs would benefit as much or more from this info.

deepthroat
                          Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

That's about the best descriptive and most rewarding information i have read for a long long time.

If we all take note there will be some happy people out there

But Stogie you do put yourself down, it could be worse you could look like me

Comment

A classic post, everything rings true and probably should be read by everyone. I'm glad people keep bumping it

Comment

every lb lover should read this post..... its very well said.
                                You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

Working...
                                X