X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Road Runner @ May 09 2007,19:26)
    (liisawinkler @ May 08 2007,21:56) i would even recommend you get someone who can volunteer to do it
    I can attest that it's bloody hard work     and even then it's possible that lumps will still form  

RR.
    lumps are more likely to form when silicon injections are done rather than silicon implants....otherwise...lack of massage will harden the implants...

lumps = silicon injections
    hard tits = lack of massage or arousal (in GG )
    www.winklergirl.com
    My Facebook
    PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

There is no such thing as silicon injections for breasts.

Comment

my bad....they inject silicon oil....which the doctors rename as "collagen" ... very rampant practice here in the Philippines for tgirls who cant buy themselves a breast augmentation operation yet
        www.winklergirl.com
        My Facebook

Comment

Ok. Sorry. First time I heard of that. It's insane to do that.

Comment

No - these are the gel filled ones - or so I'm informed
            (Don't ask me what the gel is I have no idea )

RR.
            Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
            Kahuna

Comment

There is some confusion in terminology.

Sometimes you'll hear, "silicon", "gel", "jelly"...it's all the same.

It's a plastic pouch with silicon gel, or silicon jelly inside.

There are only 2 kinds of implants, plastic with silicon gel inside, or plastic with salt water (saline) inside. Nothing else.

Comment

(ziggystardust @ May 18 2007,14:35) Ok. Sorry. First time I heard of that. It's insane to do that.
                insane is an understatement! ... and they inject it everywhere! hips, boobs, cheeks, chin....

the doctors are also lacking sanity too by telling the girls they are injecting collagen when in fact they are injecting these silicon oil.....

for everyone's info collagen is a bit more expensive especially the amount needed to fill the breasts and hips...

but the SUPPOSED collagen (silicon oil) injected to the girls' chests here cost only 100 USD$ (for breast injections) or less!!!
                www.winklergirl.com
                My Facebook

Comment

Well, I don't understand this...

I know Collagen injected in the face only lasts about 2-3 months and it 'disappears' and then you need new injections.

So I'm lost on how Collagen injected in the boobs can be different. Maybe we have some terminology different here. Do you really mean a Collagen implant (ie, Collagen inside a pouch)? Because, I can't see how you can inject something in the chest (ie, not inside a pouch), and have it look anything like a breast. Also, it has to be done under the muscle, which is near impossible without surgery.

I'm a bit confused.

Comment

hehe i understand the confusion

silicon oil has been renamed COLLAGEN by the "doctors" here to make the girls believe it is not a dangerous substance...

the doctor will encourage the girl to attend a couple of sessions so that after a coupla sessions the quantity injected is so immense that it  makes the breasts fuller...i have no idea how the oil doesnt migrate but  yes i have seen girls with silicon oil injected BREASTS and yes it's not the pouched silicon implant but the FLUID itself injected and obviously in large quantities already because it has made their boobs very big but lacking the shape that implants offer...
                    www.winklergirl.com
                    My Facebook

Comment

With some of the discussions swirling around controversial subjects, here is one that can directly impact lives in a terrible way.

As far as I am concerned medical "professionals" who promote this procedure, and those non-medical people who pose as "plastic surgeons" are criminals and should be punished to the greatest extent the law stipulates.

Death is too frequent an outcome of "pumping" silicone. By the way, many of the Brazilans ts use silicone "pumping" including injections into their breasts. Less expensive than having implants done.

WARNING - this is a grotesque photo of a terrible result of injecting silicone in the breast.

There is more information about silicone injection from this website.

TS Roadmap Silicone Injection Problems

Drs. in the Philippines who call this "collagen" injection are really such greedy, unethical scum, trying to promote safety, while profiting greatly injecting cheap industrial grade silicone to unsuspecting lbs.

This is one of my major peeves, any dr. who tries to profit by baiting and switching unknowing patients.!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                      Membership Levels
                      The Rookie Thread
                      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

That is just unbelievable.

Because once injected, you cannot get it out without a very, very serious and expensive operation. You have to cut open around the area and try to suck it out, and I believe getting it all is near impossible, and getting it and not other things like fat, is also near impossible. There was a famous story a while ago of a doctor sucking out almost one half of a LBs ass.

As I'd mentioned in another thread, a friend of mine got a bad silicon injection in the hips. The 'removal' cost was over 100,000 baht, and somehow I think it would look disgusting after removed.

Jeez, Lisa, you gotta tell the girls not to do this and post it everywhere.

Comment

and where is Soaynam Clinic? i cant find info about it.
                          You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

In Nonthaburi
                            "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

ahh ok so Soaynam Clinic and Suay Ngam Clinic is the same then rx?
                              You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

(laputanegra @ Jan. 15 2010,23:28) ahh ok so Soaynam Clinic and Suay Ngam Clinic is the same then rx?  
                                Tan I went to a clinic with the first ladyboy I was ever with when she was getting her first breast implants. She and all her friends swore by this doctor. They cost her (me) 39,500baht and I think it was money well spent. The doctor done excellent work and I thought they looked very real and also very natural to touch after several months of proper after care ie massaging and what not. One thing though she took alot of hormones in the months leading up to getting them. I think I recall her saying that it was very important to do so. I will shoot her an email to find out what doctor it was exactly.

Stay classy
                                I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X