X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the difference between working and none-working LB

Many of you have made a point to differentiate between working and none-working LBs, when responding to other questions. I start to think on this board we simply just not have enough discussions on none working LBs. In my trips, I always see these girls working in all walks of HONEST jobs. Personal honors and a chance to catch true love is not a matter of mai pen rai to them. However, I never have the courage or even oppertunities to initiate anything. Can we start some discussions on this? Are they really worthy targets for a fellow who want a long term relationship?
    LB tempt to be shallow, overly self conciens about their looks, how do these girls escape the common flaws?

There are monumental differences between ladyboys who are paid to fuck and others who pursue other means of professional endeavour. I'm assuming that we are generalizing about young ladyboys and not the all-encompassing population of transgendered people in Thailand.

Many ladyboys want to live as 99% of the population of Thailand does, by working in a respected job providing a meagre existance for themselves and their families. Many of those actually get to realise their ambitions by going to university or taking on work outside of the miniscule P4P industry that Thailand is noted for by foreigners.

The road to Nana/Phuket/Pattaya is paved with incremental introductions to the P4P industry which may start when the child is very young.

Child sex amongst Thais (especially incest) is endemic in Thailand and if you heard some of the stories that ladyboy prostitutes could tell you then you'd think that your local neighborhood pedophile in the West was a saint!

If you think I am writing this just to create a sensation then visit a ladyboy drop-in center and talk to the ladyboys who go there and if you are lucky enough to get friendly with them maybe she will share her experiences of when she first started having sex and how and who with. If you do, you will have a fundamental change of attitude about Thias and how they live.

Of course not every child is abused and coerced into sexual activity at a young age, but hundreds of thousands are. It's a simple step to realise that what one does out of fear or respect for ones family can just as easily be done for money in the big city! So the slippery slope starts.

It's interesting that many women and other wooly minded 'freedom fighters' who purport to champion the causes of abused women choose to demonise the travelling 'sex tourist' from the West rather than attack this kind of behavior at a grass roots level where 99% of it actually happens! But that's another subject for another day.

As we are generalizing (well, I am!) it's fair to say that ladyboys in the business of P4P still retain too many of their instinctive male characteristics (which include greed, survival and agression.)

Ladyboys who are not involved in P4P tend to be more serene, reliable and easier to get along with.

The circumstances which determine who these ladyboys are vary and include childhood, parental tolerance, abuse, education, opportunity and worldly exposure. The range of personalities of ladyboys is as infinate as other sexes and the best way to meet them is at Universities across bangkok.

Just my view!

Comment

(lostinlos @ Dec. 06 2006,13:48) Many of you have made a point to differentiate between Can we start some discussions on this? Are they really worthy targets for a fellow who want a long term relationship?
      LB tempt to be shallow, overly self conciens about their looks, how do these girls escape the common flaws?
      The LBs you may refer to are most likely the working ones, and yes they may tend to be a bit empty and concentrated on their look only, afterall it's almost the only ASSett they have and better keep it in good shape
      Your nick seems to imply that you live in Thailand (??). If so, you must have seen quite a number of non-working LBs doing normal jobs. Go to the BIG C opposite the ex-WTC and you'll find one at the guest relation desk. Scout around for hair saloon and you'll find dozens. I met one in a government office, another as financial manager in a prestigious jewelry manufacturer, another as secretary in a travel agent, another fashion designer, a tour guide, than the "famous" YaYee who's a very skilled in computer stuffs, and many of the members in here can tell you about other dozens if not hundreds of example.
      So, are they worthy for a relationship? As much as any non-working GG could or couldn't be. Some are nice and some are bitchy. Some look for handzum guys only and some for more mature guys disregarding their look as major attraction.
      However, remember that in Thailand jobs are, in general, poorly paid and life it's VERY hard. An hairdresser earn 10K baht at most, having to fork out 3K for the room, some 2K for food and send home another 2-3K to Mom, Dad, Bro and Sis; then you see how much it's left for her to enjoy life! Some are luckier of course and can fetch upto 20K or even 25K and then life it's definitely better for them. In any case, especially for the ones in the low-range pays, you will hardly escape some requests for financial help. And the reason is that some of these girls simply earn close to nothing! If that turns you off immediately, then stick to working LBs and forget the whole thing or ask what job she does and how much she earns before starting the relationship
      Remember that Thailand is not a democratic society and the people background play an important role, the family surname, the chinese or non-chinese background, the university where they studied, the skin color tone, and so on..
      There are no minimum wages, and there are no laws to protect the workers, so it's jungle..only a concrete jungle instead of a flora type, in the case of BKK at least.
      Not to mention the family problems that Stogie just mentioned. Men in Thailand fuck any hole they see any time they want and do not take any responsability for their actions. reason why you see thousand of single mothers.
      Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

(Looker @ Dec. 06 2006,19:04) Men in Thailand fuck any hole they see any time they want and do not take any responsability for their actions. reason why you see thousand of single mothers.
        And no legalized abortion. The Christian right gotta love da Land O' Smiles.

Comment

Your nick seems to imply that you live in Thailand (??).
          No - I don't. Hopefully you guys are still OK with me using this nickname?
          Wow, very eye opening. You are right, asking me for financial help is an immediate turn off. So I guess me going on a long term relationship with LB is really remote? I am still young though, would the university route be better? if someone's familly has enough money to support them through college.
          I am not being cheap, but I really think sending money remotely makes me feel like a sucker. If she had good enough grade to come over my town for graduate studdy I would have no problem supporting her with a second job ....

Comment

If you don't live here just forget it. It won't work.

Comment

I know I know....

Comment

(lostinlos @ Dec. 07 2006,11:26)
                Your nick seems to imply that you live in Thailand (??).
                No - I don't. Hopefully you guys are still OK with me using this nickname?
                Wow, very eye opening. You are right, asking me for financial help is an immediate turn off. So I guess me going on a long term relationship with LB is really remote? I am still young though, would the university route be better? if someone's familly has enough money to support them through college.
                I am not being cheap, but I really think sending money remotely makes me feel like a sucker. If she had good enough grade to come over my town for graduate studdy I would have no problem supporting her with a second job ....
                Oh no..I guess you can keep any nick you like
                I obviously made a wrong assumption.
                As Stogie just rightly said, if you do not live in Thailand it doesn't make sense to engage in any LTR via cable!
                As for the financial support, I wouldn't feel a sucker if I knew that my GG or LB is really left with 20-30 USD a month to enjoy her "miserable" life in Bangkok and seems to have no way out of it.
                However, since there are quite many GGs and LBs playing the same game online and asking support to the left and the right, and quite a few ending up receiving it, then yes I would feel as a sucker!
                The fact that a LB (or a GG) goes to university doesn't necessarily garantee that she is wealthy or that she may not bitch around and being spoilt for a newer cellphone, or MP3, or handbags and other latest crazes...
                Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

The fact that a LB (or a GG) goes to university doesn't necessarily garantee that she is wealthy or that she may not bitch around and being spoilt for a newer cellphone, or MP3, or handbags and other latest crazes...
                  VERY good point....I have a friend(LB) that has a masters degree, is a registered pharmacist, owns her own store and works at a hospital, still lives at home and is still struggling financially and is VERY frustrated/depressed because of that.......advanced education does not guarantee that you can live the good life in LOS.............ALOHA
                  ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

Sending money to someone when you are not there with her just doesn't make sence to me. I wonder why so many people do it? On a different thread it was confirmed that some "superstar" is recieving equivalent of USD 6000. I do not understand the guy who did this. Why? if you have that kind of money or motivation, get her to whereever you are already ... why someone would pay this kind of amount to buy a "feeling" of ownership? I had posts before that would contrdict to what my point today, but more I think of it, the more I agree with the new thinking now.

Comment

If any BG / LB ask you for money to pay the vet for the sick buffalo or fix the tractor, or grandma fell off her motor bike again, grandma died and the variation grandma died again! Tell her to piss off!

I have no problems with giving the little darlings my hard earned baht when I am in country for services rendered, but I am damn well not going to support some lazy arsed Thai husband or bf when I am not there!!!
                      ATM for rent!

Comment

(divertwo @ Dec. 07 2006,17:06)
                        VERY good point....I have a friend(LB) that has a masters degree, is a registered pharmacist, owns her own store and works at a hospital, still lives at home and is still struggling financially and is VERY frustrated/depressed because of that.......advanced education does not guarantee that you can live the good life in LOS.............ALOHA
                        Advanced education does not guarantee you a means to live well ANYWHERE. It's a way of getting there, not an end. People really shouldn't confuse the two.
                        I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

(lostinlos @ Dec. 08 2006,10:13) Sending money to someone when you are not there with her just doesn't make sence to me. I wonder why so many people do it? On a different thread it was confirmed that some "superstar" is recieving equivalent of USD 6000. I do not understand the guy who did this. Why? if you have that kind of money or motivation, get her to whereever you are already ... why someone would pay this kind of amount to buy a "feeling" of ownership? I had posts before that would contrdict to what my point today, but more I think of it, the more I agree with the new thinking now.
                          I think people who do this have some sort of emotional or psychological problem - seriously. This is not a typical activity that any person with common sense would engage in.
                          I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

I send my teerak an airconditioner every month!

Comment

(dummy_plug @ Dec. 08 2006,17:26) Advanced education does not guarantee you a means to live well ANYWHERE. It's a way of getting there, not an end. People really shouldn't confuse the two.

Comment

Working...
                              X