Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(PigDogg @ Dec. 09 2006,08:51) I send my teerak an airconditioner every month!    
    You are not very thoughtful with your gift giving. 2 years ago, I started sending my teelak 1 water buffalo each month. I started with the 1st month with a male buffalo. The next 3 months I sent 1 female buffalo each month. The 5th month, I sent another male buffalo. I kept doing this each month for the last 2 years. She now has quite a large herd built up and she is one of the most respected ladies in her village.

Oh, by the way, the only cost of the 3rd month was the air fare to get the buffalo over there. That is because I disguised my ex-wife as a water buffalo. It worked quite well since she is as big as a buffalo and sometimes as mean as one. That fat ugly American broad.

Comment

(flassitor @ Dec. 09 2006,21:43)
      (PigDogg @ Dec. 09 2006,08:51) I send my teerak an airconditioner every month!    
      You are not very thoughtful with your gift giving. 2 years ago, I started sending my teelak 1 water buffalo each month. I started with the 1st month with a male buffalo. The next 3 months I sent 1 female buffalo each month. The 5th month, I sent another male buffalo. I kept doing this each month for the last 2 years. She now has quite a large herd built up and she is one of the most respected ladies in her village.

Oh, by the way, the only cost of the 3rd month was the air fare to get the buffalo over there. That is because I disguised my ex-wife as a water buffalo. It worked quite well since she is as big as a buffalo and sometimes as mean as one. That fat ugly American broad.

Comment

Sorry I came into this one so late. I just wanted to say thanks Stogie for your long and detailed post.

I always enjoy your in depth analysis.

Comment

ooooooooooooo .. this topic has been debated to death a million times .. suckers want to have prostitute gfs .. do the fuckin math ...

Comment

(olekunde @ Dec. 11 2006,00:43) ooooooooooooo .. this topic has been debated to death a million times .. suckers want to have prostitute gfs .. do the fuckin math ...
            Yeah thats true mate, but there some subjects you never tire of hearing, ( well me anyway) never ceases to amaze me how guilible some guys can be, a case of thinking with Mr Little head instead of Mr Big head
            It's never okay for men to cry! You know who cries? Girls. And little babies. And little baby girls.

Comment

I would say my original intention was to get people talking about the "positive sides" of non-working girls, not so much of the negativities of the working ones, which, yes, we have had real lengthy discussions on this board.
              Occassionally, people mentioned how Thai middle class/professionals have long term relationship with average LBs, or even with farangs too. I would love to hear someone elaborate that.

Comment

Purely conjecture on my part, but I'd guess they speak and understand english better if they are in it every day in a professional envionrment working at hotels or retail shops etc.

That can probablt squeeze off a few cents between saving up for dad's new water buffalo, and buy their own airconditioners.

Might not know so many super hot tricks in the bed. May not be an expert at :what all the guys like"

dunk now, gone to bed

Comment

There are no minimum wages, and there are no laws to protect the workers...
                  Thankfully for Thais this is NOT correct. There are strict laws governing wages and working conditions and the Department of Employment is one of the few government agencies that works very well to uphold these laws.

Comment

(stogie bear @ Dec. 12 2006,18:40)
                    There are no minimum wages, and there are no laws to protect the workers...
                    Thankfully for Thais this is NOT correct. There are strict laws governing wages and working conditions and the Department of Employment is one of the few government agencies that works very well to uphold these laws.
                    Your right Stogie - but with one very big word of caution - to get these benefits - you need to be in the system. Sadly almost everyone who works in the nightlife industry and almost all the working girls fall outside of this system. If they are not registered as working for the company - they get no benefits nor any protection. How do they accept being out of the system? Easy, just say salary for being in is 4750b or out is 5250b. Every Thai will choose the 5250 as its more money for them. They then throw away all the legal protection that the very strong Thai employment laws provide. Amazing how short sighted Thai's are on this.

Cheers
                    Mardhi

Comment

Before I begin, by way of explanation, I was a member here a couple of years ago, but don€™t remember posting then. I rejoined in August 2006, but this is only my third post €“ I guess I only open my mouth when I have something to say.
                      Now the post on €œthe difference between working and none-working LB€™s€ starts with the writer writing of €œRelationships€ and perhaps my experience is relevant.

I am English by birth educated in England and America, and lived most of my younger life after university, based in America. I am a Management Consultant. For many years I was working for International Banks and going to "rescue" their investments (mainly manufacturing businesses) all over the world - most of my work was in the Far East and Eastern Europe (although my family remained in America during those years).

I was once married (divorced 19 years ago), and have 4 children and 8 grandchildren living in different parts of the world. Whilst abroad, during my marriage and after, I was serially unfaithful with women, both in terms of affairs, one night stands and (as I got older) p4p.

Some 15 years ago, I met a Hong-Kong based, part-Chinese/part-Malay lady trainee- lawyer (age 21), in a Hong Kong lawyer€™s office, whom I asked out and who, on the fourth date, after being invited to my hotel room, turned out to have a "surprise" in her panties.

That was my first ever TS experience €“ From that date a true relationship developed. We were together (living together) over 9 years. During that time she qualified as a lawyer, travelled with me when our schedules permitted. She met all my children and my ex-wife and her second husband. I did not tell my children that my partner was an LB on the first meeting, only after each of then got to know her.
                      Our friends were a cross section of ex-pats and locals within the communities in which we moved, and she had LB friends, a few of whom were €œon the game€, but the majority of whom led that which we would consider to be €œnormal€ lives, in €œnormal€ jobs.

Obviously, during those years I learned a great deal about the TS/LB mentality €“ how some (my partner for instance) €“ liked their equipment and how others wanted to cut it off. There are as many variations of the psyche in LB€™s as there are in the standard male and female minds.

Unfortunately, my partner took ill with cancer (albeit not related to her breast implants). I quit my job and we went round the world on a search for a miracle cure. Nearly 12 months after the first diagnosis, she passed away. Because we tried to find a cure for her illness in so many countries, I not only lost my job, but hospitals and treatment took most of my savings.

During the years we were together I was never once unfaithful, and I do not believe she was unfaithful either.

After her passing, I left Hong Kong (I found her parents €œsuffocating€) I was sad for a year, then "picked myself up" and dated girls and came to Thailand and had a few p4p TS's, for €œone night stands€ and very short relationships . This was over a 2 year period.

Then, one bright morning, in Singapore, whilst waiting in the reception area of an Accountant€™s office, I fancied the receptionist (part-Malay/part-Thai) whom I recognized as TS. I asked her out, she accepted.

We met at a bar; she said €œI have to tell you something€. I said touched her Adam€™s apple and told her she did not need to tell me anything I knew she was TS.

We dated for a couple of months and then I was assigned to a job in Australia. I asked her if she wanted to accompany me. She did. We went to Australia together.

This was a "romance" where she got an education at college, she was 22 years old, and an Australian visa and played housewife. In return, I got a permanent, youthful, attractive, intelligent "live-in" TS girlfriend. But, in all honesty, whilst we were friends and lovers, we were not "in love" with each other - the "big spark" was never there.

Then I was transferred to Chile (where I could not take her and she would not have wanted to go) and so I let her stay in Australia in my (rented) apartment until the end of the lease (11 months) and graduate from college the following year. I had paid for tuition etc in advance.

We have kept in touch over the last two years, she has dated men nearer her age, and one man in particular encouraged her to have reassignment surgery. This past July (against my advice) she had the "final cut" and her boy-friend asked her to marry him.

She has no parents (they died when she was a teenager) and I have been invited to "give her away" at her wedding at the year end - so I will be travelling to Australia for her wedding just before Xmas. Her fiancé knows of my relationship with his bride-to-be, and I have spoken to him via Skype and assured him I won€™t try the new €œbox€ before the wedding day.

Incidentally, apropos the girl in Australia, two of my children met her a couple of times, and again accepted her without question. I guess I am kind of proud that I (or more honestly, my ex-wife) raised kids who are totally non-judgmental.

I am currently not in a relationship, mainly because it is impossible to meet attractive companions where I am working. When in major cities I do indulge in "pay4play" occasionally, (and only with TS€™s - an expensive hobby at European rates) but I have not yet met anyone from that background with whom I could see myself having a "permanent" relationship.

I am really past the age when I should have retired, but I need the money to maintain my lifestyle and provide for the future. However, I do believe that it is possible to meet a TS/LB and have a relationship, provided that the two of you are in the same city €“ it will not work at thousands of miles distance. (I can tell you stories of how the internet has sustained the market for €œmother€™s operation; new oxen; eye surgery on little brothers, etc., etc.,)

Looking towards retirement, I want to live in a major city in the USA or Europe and to travel internationally; I have no desire live on a beach in Thailand.

My preference is that I would like to meet a young, bright, intelligent, attractive, pre-op TS who was confident in her femininity and persona - a person who would enjoy being "spoiled and educated" by an older man - who could become interested in art, music (of all types), travel, food, wine, movies, - who, in time and given compatibility, would enjoy travel, etc.

If my preference was for Amazonian blonde GG€™s, I could go to Eastern Europe and find a young beauty €“ Would that relationship be any more €œnatural€? My predilection happens to be for Asian pre-op LB€™s (and I am a top €“ not versatile at all).

I fully recognise that whether my partner is a GG or an LB, that partner will not be with me for my aged body, my looks, or anything other than the lifestyle I can provide.

I know I am not "Brad Pitt", but, from past experience, I know that there are things that a young person can get from an older person and vice-versa that makes both sides feel that they have made a fair bargain.

Having written this, and re-read it, it strikes me that when I am ready to look I should be going to the Philippines not Thailand €“ The Philippines exports thousands of trained nurses and care-workers all over the world and a fair percentage of them are LB€™s.

At my age a trained nurse who was also a beautiful pre-op LB, would be the ideal person for me to enter into a mutually rewarding relationship.

Comment

Sensational post!

This thread is now in the ACADEMIA forum where it should have been from the start!

Cheers...

Comment

Comment

Fantastic post ideed!!

Thanks a lot for sharing!

MK
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

wow... wow ...

I am speechless. I am having no speeches.  
                              This is really great. Partly jealous, partly admiring, I wish I had your luck and your courage - and echoing to the original title I picked for my self - your wise choices.

Comment

Great posting "thegame925". Pity we never met..I've been in HKG since many years and would have treasured meeting such an interesting person like you!
                                Your story it's worthy of a book
                                Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Working...
                                X