X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hallo
    You have the internetadress from Dr. Thep?

Comment

The Pratunam Clinic does not have a web site

The office assistants do use e-mail (address "[email protected]") but are likely not sufficiently competent in English to book appointments

As my former girlfriend's time in Bangkok was limited, I asked a bi-lingual (Thai / English) friend to call the clinic to get an appointment for her

Upon doing so, he was told "we don't make appointments" - but at least was able to learn the doctor's office hours on the day we wished to arrive for a consultation appointment

After arriving at the clinic at the suggested time of 9:30 AM . we waited about 90 minutes for the doctor (he was in surgery when we arrived) before being invited into his office (a casual and messy affair with books, pictures of former patients, and boxes of implants lying around)

Good looking - and with a bit of a swagger that doubtless came from his confidence in being one of the best in his field - he greeted us in reasonable English and proceeded to ask the standard consultation questions

Thus after a short physical examination, a discussion as to desired look and feel of the implants, and a comparison of the relative merits of various implant size and placement techniques, an appointment for surgery was scheduled for the next day

If you wish to use the Pratunam Polyclinic for breast implants, my suggestion is not waste your time trying to get an appointment in advance

Just have your hotel concierge call the clinic to confirm the doctor's availability for a consultation appointment on your preferred day

One of these phone numbers should work

(66) (0)2 254 5333
      (66) (0)2 255 7767
      (66) (0)2 254 5888
      (66) (0)2 255 2280

When you are ready to go to the clinic, I suggest you have your concierge write the address below in Thai for you on a hotel taxi card...

Pratunam Polyclinic
      425/4 Rajaprarop Road, Bangkok

(Opposite Indra Regent Hotel - Next To Bank Thai)

...and take a taxi to the Indra Regent hotel in Pratunam

Upon arriving at the hotel, walk across the street (best to use the pedestrian skybridge from the shopping center adjacent to the hotel) and turn to your left (in the direction of traffic on the one-way street) 1 block to the clinic

The sign above the clinic is red in color, Thai language only, visible (on an angle) from the pedestrian skybridge

Walk to the clinic, compare the card from the concierge to the sign above (and on) the clinic door to confirm your location, and ask someone on the sidewalk for help if you are confused

Hope this helps

Comment

seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Please note that the best advice in the world, is "where do Thailand's LBs go"?

They go, often, to Dr. Thep for breasts.

To my knowledge, very few go to him for SRS. He is not well known for that, although he does it. Dr. V in Phuket is apparently well known for that, and a few others in Bangkok.

As for facial reconstruction, I don't know for sure, as that is less talked about. I can say that Dr. Kamol, of MtF Aesthetic Clinic, does seem to get a high flow of people for minor jobs like nose, cheek, chin, as I have been there several times and observed it.

So, my main point is this -- a good doctor with skill in breast implants does not imply a doctor with skill in every cosmetic surgery variant.

Comment

Hi Ziggy-and everyone who so kindly gave me their advice. I just wanted to say I met Dr Thep and yes, his clinic gives the impression of total disorganisation and chaos but it IS full of Thais who clearly trust him completely. More to the point, I do!
            I saw him one week ago, had my ops (breast implants and crows feet removal) 2 days later and so far I'm very very happy. (Not least because I know I wasn't ripped off simply because my skin is white)
            Thank you everyone.

Comment

Great Chrissy! Glad u got what u wanted!

Hope it doesn't hurt too much.

Comment

Thank you so much PigDogg. (Is that you in the picture?)
                They are a little sore......but I'm one very happy girl.
                I love LOS

Comment

Glad you're a happy girl Chrissy.

The avatar is not me; just a ladyboy that I think is hot.

Comment

Working...
                  X