First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It could be a Liverpool kiss
    I don't get it, is this a magic show?

Comment

(rayton @ Jul. 18 2006,07:23) ok-  u want to kiss a working girl.
      1 hour before she might have been kissing a guy with herpes, then she might of suked his cock covered in genital warts. after that she french kissed him and he had hep b. and if you've brushed your teeth a bit hard you might of caused an abrasion, and therefore could catch hiv from her if she has a colesaw or cut in her mouth.
      Yeuuuuch!! You take all the fun out of this hobby of mine.

But you've got a point... recognize though that we have immune systems just to prevent these sorts of problems; with the mouth, the best way to prepare is to maintain good and consistent dental hygiene by flossing, water-piking, brushing and mouthwashing regularly (after each meal). I know I 'sound like your mother' but this routine minimizes the chance that you have sores or abrasions when you brush, because mucous membranes will toughen up, and the absence of bacteria will mean that they don't spend extra healing time trying to clean out infection. Also the immune system responds better to just one new surface infection than a dozen subsurface infections.

... anything that's fun is dangerous. its up to you how far u take the risk.
      from kissing your unlikely to catch anything, but anything else and you'd be suprised how many guys come back home with a serious problem!
      Again, good point. Remember that the mouth is the dirtiest part of your body (except for Billy and Rob69, in which case it's their mind )

Comment

Working...
      X