Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(donnnnnny @ Jun. 27 2006,13:27) billy  you got it  "who gives a fuck"  get out there and enjoy  your self  as long as no one gets  hurt. my sentiments exactly.
    AS  for religion i to  have no interest in  it. people who want to be religious  should  do so ,but do it  quietly   in a quiet place,. If you wish to be  brain washed by some old cunt  with a beared or a  hat or a   cloak go ahead and   do so.
    leave me to  fuck the lovel  ladyboys and  sometime  girls.
    cheers
    oh my label?? dunnno ?? ok ok  bloke!!!!

Well said Donnnnny!
    Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

I agree with the above however and here's the rub, would/do you get embarssed in public.around friends that don't understand etc:?
      Not up the ass thank you very much...

Comment

(Napalm @ Jul. 01 2006,11:08) I agree with the above however and here's the rub, would/do you get embarssed in public.around friends that don't understand etc:?
        sorry, they're not invited

RM
        ain't life grand

Comment

Hello Guys

I translate in English a part of mine web page about transexual in Thailand:

La transessualità ha confini combacianti con l'omosessualità e col travestitismo, sono molti i Khatoey che  hanno iniziato la loro metamorfosi come Go Go Boy nei locali gay, ma il travestirsi spesso è solo una tappa obbligata nel percorso del transessuale, una  trasformazione momentanea e poi col tempo, grazie alla chirurgia plastica, si trasformano, liberando la donna imprigionata nel loro corpo maschile.

E' fuorviante definirli omosessuali anche se spesso, i loro oggetti sessuali sono e restano gli uomini, perché i trans al contrario dei gay hanno altre attitudini erotiche come la bisessualità.  

I Khatoey tailandesi sono un mix di ermafroditismo e di bellezza androgina unica nel suo genere ... incarnano l'ambiguità erotica e psicologica presente in molti uomini e sono divenuti oggetto di un desiderio erotico che ha dato vita ad un nuovo tipo di prostituzione, ed ha scatenato la concorrenza tra Lady-Bar e Lady-Man.
          The transexuality has many borders with the omosexuality and transvestite, they are many the Khatoey that have begun their metamorphosis like Go Go Boy in the premises gay, but often transvestite is only an obliged stage in the distance of the transexual, a momentary transformation and then with the time, thanks to the plastic surgery, are transformed, freeing the woman imprisoned in their male body.

I think is a Misleading to define them homosexual even if, their sexual objects are and remain the men, because the trans to the contrary of the gay they have other erotiche attitudes like the bisexuality.

The Khatoey  is a mix of hermaphroditis and androgynous beauty in its kind... they incarnate the erotic ambiguity and psychological present in many men and have become object of a erotic desire that has given life to a new type of prostitutione, and has triggered the competition between Lady-Bar and Lady-Man.

You can see all the page in Italian language and the photo here:

http://it.geocities.com/allathailandia/angelcity.htm

Mabulox

Comment

Working...
          X