Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If any staff member thinks (as I do) that this should be moved to the Academia forum then please do it!

Comment

(stogie bear @ Apr. 08 2006,22:37) .....
      We do have a few out there that I kknow of and have even met as a result of this forum. David Duke and Road Runner are probably the most frequent posters of the bunch, but I know there are others there lurking who have had normal relationships with NON bar girls...

Come out, come out wherever you are!
      Hi Stogie Bear,

I'm stepping out to be counted... I see this "confession" as a way to review and put my thoughts in perspective.

I've traveled to LOS for 5-6 years now, and I've dated ladyboys bargirls and non-bargirls(Thai and non-Thai). So that's my qualification or resume.

I met my little sweet heart-Jane after the cabaret show in which she was one of the dancing girl. While I was taking photos, she came up to me and said "I want to go with you." I thought that she want to go out for money.

I was with another ladyboy at the time, so I told Jane I've someone already- even though I was going to end it.(I don't like to start something without ending the previous one. Seems to make my life easier.) Afterward, I tried to get in touch with Jane, but was not to be, and then I had to leave.

Something clicked with Jane after meeting her. After two months of brooding at her photo, I went back and was fortunate to reconnect with her. That was more than two years ago, and we are still together(?), albeit long distant. I am lucky to be in a job that allow me to travel. I'd rather live in LOS to develop our relation further and better, but can't retire just yet.

To say that I have a "normal" relationship with a non-bargirl would be(?)... When I first question on why my attraction to trans girls, I asked myself if I'm copping out (taking the easier way out)because of my bad experience with women(GG),. Since then, I've realized that all relationship will have some problems, and have accepted my orientation.

My Jane and I are far from perfect, and we have our problems. Trust-for one. She sometime think that I may be butterflying on her, and I sometime think that she may have someone else on the side. Also, time together, or lack of. I want our relationship to work. I wish we could spend our live together.

As I tried to reassured Jane when she think that I'm butterfly, "Only time will tell." And I hope everything will work out in our favor.

I hope I haven't been long-winded. I am open to any critiques and questions.

Good luck and happiness to you all,

Ronin

Comment

I agree with Stogie Bear that it might be more appropriate for this thread to be moved to Academia.

I frequently enjoy reading about the exploits of other members with the bargirls of LOS. However, I do think that they forget that the vast majority of ladyboys work in your typical 9 to 5 jobs and would only work in a bar as a last resort.

For those of you that want a ladyboy relationship there are plenty out there dreaming that one day a farang will choose them. My lady is always asking me if I know of any farangs who want to meet her friends.

Ladyboys really are a discriminated minority in Thailand. For example those that have had the cut cannot legally change their ID card or passport to female.

Having a relationship with a farang is one way of getting out of the ghetto.

Comment

(snejana_demientrovska @ Apr. 08 2006,23:55) the way i realize it nothing will get tired under my roof

i dont know about you guys

but what can you say if i was your girlfriend do you think im a heaven or hell? am i qualified as a girlfriend material?
          I've had several lt relationships with TS. Thai, Malay, Chinese. (One even was a postie..... no comments please!) I consider lt everything that lasts more than 2 years. But all of them were long-distance relationships where I was travelling to Asia and only had them for a 2-3 weeks holiday in Europe. Only one was a "normal" relationship were we moved in and lived together in Thailand. I mentioned this in another thread and can only repeat myself here: If you don't move over - forget it! The situation of TS in western society is already at its worst. You do none of you any good of bringing her over. If you think she's the right one and this is a country where you want (and be able to) live then move over! Society issues might be complicated there as well (I'm a bad example as exactly that happened to me in LOS about 10 years ago) but nevertheless it's doable! In the west it's just not, unless you are so completely (financially and emotionally) independent from anybody, that you can afford a living FOR TWO (most of the guys forget that if they don't give a shit where they live, how much money they have and that they are social outlcasts, it doesn't necessarily mean her tgirlfriend doesn't give a shit either) and you can offer her a life that is more than doing stupid housework. Who want's to live in such a useless environment anyway?

Just my 5 cents.....
          .... and baby you would definitely be qualified as my girlfriend material! Can't you get us a nice little island somewehere between Mindanao and Cebu where we can make a lot of little Hermes and Minervas?

MK
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Classic post. Wise words, mate!

Comment

Terry's going to lets of PMs!

Comment

(PigDogg @ Apr. 10 2006,06:01) Terry's going to lets of PMs!      
                Keep sipping the paraffin you drunk fuck!

Comment

Yesterday I posted a response to my feelings about peoples comments on their relationships with LB,s. On reflection I decided to come clean and share my personal views; never shared before. I was a "normal" boy except I felt attracted to others not based on their gender but on a shared compatability of interests, feelings, beliefs. Sometimes these were girls and sometimes boys. I had enough sense not to express my views and that way avoided ridicule or something more violent as I was growing up in Rural Australia a very Macho world.
                  As a teen I observed that girls were able to turn on ond off their sex drive according to what they wanted from the contact from the boy. My experiences included being told that "My mother said I would have beautiful babies with you" and I could live a great lifestyle with you ,you have everything. etc etc. The more positive the comment the more obvious the sex drive would become. I noticed that older male friends were getting the same lines.. Getting married Mortgages and babies etc etc...Then I noticed the conditional nature of the female sex drive became more obvious. It was simply a place I really didnt want to go. In my own encounters I noticed that girls often faked their "pleasure" according to their percieved need to impress. When "back door " sex was mentioned it was almost always a big nono. Yet very occasionally I would meet a girl who really enjoyed sex without strings or conditions and one or two of these actually admitted they enjoyed Anal sex and had orgasims from this. From all this I have a strong sense of sympathy with men who at 30..40..50...have finally felt personally and financially liberated enough to explore their sexuality. It is hard to excape the female traps when younger and more naieve. I was lucky. I met a TS who was Chinese from Vietnam. We have had a long and happy relationship and are raising two beautiful children thanks to understanding extended family members. Sadly my partner passed away as a result of an accident whilst visiting relatives overseas. My life experience raises several issues. Noone ever questioned that my partner was anything but a beautiful woman with a great body. A TS who is a committed woman is a woman and I find it hard to understand why people would think otherwise unless of course we are talking about drag queens earning a living. Secondly the sexual experience cannot be faked...It is mutual with both giving and recieving.... A love experience beyond anything possible with a girl. Having looked through this website I note with sadness a lot of emphasis on love for sale. I dont deny anyone the right to choose and follow their chosen occupation. But when I read advertising "satisfaction guaranteed" it is these LB's offering the same as girls which I am sure is very good. I feel sad as so many of the comments from members are about their seeking a different and more authentic loving experience. Clearly it starts with compatability but will never be realised on the basis of a two hour rental room.. My congratulations to ASIANTS for each occasion they present us with a genuine TS who is clear that she is not a "hooker" or that she is looking for something better for herself in life. Sex for sale is a fact of life but I am confident my comments will strike a cord with at least some other members.....John

Comment

I'm addicted to this forum mainly because of posts like that!

I also agree the importance of showing NON-prostitute models on the site when we can find them.

Comment

Excellent post, Alfred! Thanks for sharing your valuable thoughts!!!

MK
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Alfred,

thanks for sharing, it was probably quite difficult to write.

You have probably read some of my comments, & classified me as a bit of a "whorist" whoes every move is not amoungst the purist, yes I am, but i figure you are going to pay anyway, so just cut to the chase, & by pass all the nonsense western women come up with. i am a product of all my travels & the manner i have been treated by a few western women I have tried to have decent relationships with. Its a non starter as you are merely a provider & sperm bank to them. They don't co-habit with who they love just the best provider. Sex they can have anywhere, anytime with anyone. But I do very much like Latina GG's & TS, & of course Asian GG's & LB's. I would like to think it could happen for me sometime, but i truely doubt it.

You certainly seem to have sussed the female scam, where sex is used as a weapon & bargaining tool rather than a form of mutually enjoyed pleasure. Altho' this is less true in Asia & Latin America. Children are also used as a trap & another method of draining assets rather than someone to be loved & brought up together

I certainly do not think the west is anywhere near ready for full blown 3rd gender relationships & I consider you a lucky man & I am extremelly sorry to hear you have lost your soul mate.

I cannot ever see myself with a western women partner, especially as the majority, do absolutely nothing for me any more & I am deeply suspicious of any attention I receive from them. i will die a lonely & bitter individual, but i will  have lived a hell of alot more life than most.

I applaud what you have achieved & there will be plenty out there wishing they could too. Despite your loss i hope you can go on & perhaps find another to share your life
                        Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

alfred,
                          please allow me to add my thanks and my condolences.
                          like others before me here, i am a slave to my desire for the unearthly beauty of the divine ladyboy.
                          if i can only have a few hours or a few days, then so be it. that it is what i shall have. better to have dreamed of love, than never to have dreamed at all.
                          but i will not divorce myself from the possibility that 'the next one' might be different. 'the next one' might be love.
                          as i age and the object of my desire stays eternally young, i rationally accept that my odds of finding such a 'love' are decreasing.
                          and the fact that the majority of my search takes me into the arms of paid sex workers does nothing to increase my chances.
                          but there are occasional moments - with a waitress or a salesclerk or a travel agent and sometimes yes, in the heated afterglow or over a well-earned breakfast looking into the eyes of a girl who only came with me because i paid her, but who then stayed because....well, therein lies the mystery and the dream.
                          congratulations on having found your own dream.
                          my sympathies that it, like all things on this bitter yet beautiful earth, must all too soon pass.
                          i'm getting weepy.

in the words of my favorite ex -
                          "you need get laid bad"

and then i was.

thanks again for sharing.

Comment

alfred- great post.
                            i agree about the girls- although i've had mostly positive experiences- the sex just isn't as 'hot' as with LBs.
                            you've also given me confidence in my upcomming trip where i will try a non p4p LB relationship in pattaya- hopefully it'll last the whole 9 days. and being in pattaya has got to be the ultimate test for a relationship with so many hotties about.
                            i know this sounds snobbish but out of approx. 90 p4p girls and LBs, none have been long time relationship material. they have all been either too dumb (well just on a different mental level) or too hardcore.
                            i believe you need similar backgrounds for a relationship to work, so a girl with a good education and job (financial independence) is all i'm looking for.
                            and if i don't find it i guess its back to being a butterfly which isn't a bad thing at all

Comment

I see contradictionary ideas between MK and Terry - iterms of bringing her over here. Where are you both from? And not to encoraging arguments wouldn't you two care to explain your points more?
                              I had a very short, or maybe just an attempt to date a TS (here in the states) couple years ago. I think she likes me more than I did her. Neverthless, it was great to really live according to your orientation. As I decided not to have a fake wife and started a fake familly, a long term relationship with LB is very much an ultimate goal.
                              Terry, is there any trouble for LB to travel? Plus, when you have to work, what does she do at home? Is that one of the issues MK was talking about?

Comment

I have never been Thailand, booked the ticket and still shop for hotels. I am no novice for the TS scene here in US, chase them city after city. of course from this forum I learned, without being LOS, my experiences was just small time. I am not qualified to comment on Thai culture in terms the acceptance level on LBs (and our relationship with LBs). But here is the thing - the TS (now a full time woman, or you want to call her a post-up) had stoped "hoing" when seeing me. When we kind of moved on, she had another bf. Again, she wouldn't go back hoing. All this time, she basically jus had no income. It's not like she could type up a resume and work for Anderson consulting, it's not like she could go to Devry for 2 months and become an oracle DBA, it's not even like she could get a job at 7-11 or Noah's bagle. And we are talking about San Francisco. Probably the mot friendly place in north america for transexuals. They all end up walking the tenderloins. She did too. and this time she was not popular at all as a post up. I don't know what happened later, the last time she refused my help then we lost contacts. That was 5 years and three cities ago.
                                So it's not only us. There are constraints on both sides. Not everybody can be as lucky for it to happen, but believe me, the P4P scene is just still different with LB than with GG. women can fake orgasm, LB can't, not to the extent if she cum. Granted that money is exchanged and the rest of GFE is just an act, but that moment - that moment when she shivers and let go - is absolutely real. There is a millisecond of time you went into an adventure together for nothing else but pure joy. That millisecond is the gateway to eternity.
                                I am more and more with Robin on the mariage issue. Having live in both societies, I don't see Asian society being any better. We all have a system that expect us to be suckers. My parents still wouldn't quit nagging about me not married. They don't seem to notice the misery they are living in right now. The two had more fights than sex (of course any number is greater than 0 ...). You got to listen to Chris Rock's latest "never scared" - Nelson Mandela joke - someone who can do hard time in south africa prison for 27 years couldn't stand his wife for 6 months ....

Comment

Working...
                                X