Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, well some words were inappropriate, but I'll explain my visit to him with May, and you tell me how you'd describe him...

First, his clinic wouldn't let us in to sit in the entrance to wait for him, even though the receptionist stared at us through the door. A little arguing, a phone call, and lo and behold, they actually let us sit in the receptionist area vs stand on the street.

Then he came in, and we started asking questions, like recommended implant type, size, how did he do the operation, etc. Standard stuff to get a feel if we wanted to use him. After 5 minutes, he said, "Ok, I cannot answer anything else unless you agree to go with me and pay me". I said we'd think about it, but he hadn't answered our questions. I asked how much. He said 98,000 Baht, which was half his normal price because May was Thai. This is double Dr. Taip. I said that was even higher than Bumrungrad, and he laughed, and said, "Yes, I'm the most expensive." Then he said please pay me 500 Baht for talking to you.

At this point I gave him 500 Baht and said we decided not to use him.

At which point we walked out and the door locked behind us.

He was the 5th doctor we'd gone to see. The 4 others were very polite, and answered every stupid question we'd asked, all were much cheaper, and none asked for money just to talk to them.

Comment

Working...
    X