Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the most romantic thing you did for a TG/TS?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cant believe how insenitive & inconsiderate you all are..
    the most romantic thing I ever did ...buy her roses and let her cum in my mouth...

c'mon guys no wonder you dont get any repeat business !!

Comment

as i have a lady boy that I have been seeing on a regular basis for the last two years, every couple of weeks, we continually look for romantic ways to spend time together sometimes sipping wine on her couch going to dinner, romantic drives in the country, shopping, walking hand in hand exchanging kisses on the street,suprising each other with gifts and just generally treating her as a lady in every way makes her respond as such,in turn culminating in the most fulfilling sex I have ever had

Comment

Hmmm...it's gotta be a poem I wrote for her. Sixteen lines and in her language - Bahasa Malaysia. That was really difficult. Burned the midnight oil for that. Worked a charm I have to say.
        http://asianladyboy.blogspot.com

Comment

i killed a dragon and brought fire to the world, does that count?

Comment

as a life long conservationist,all i can say is you utter,utter b*stard!
            x
            Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

I took my girl friend on a surprise trip to Anfield the home of Liverpool Football Club to see her heroes play Birmingham.

As an Everton FC fan (the rival club in Liverpool) that was a surprise that I hated doing. The look of pleasure on her face made it worthwhile.

Comment

no hot and spicy dragon's head soup for you then!

Comment

the rival club in Liverpool)
                  Oh aye yeah,the day you rival us hahahaha!

Sorry just kiddin' a very nice thing to do,
                  I actually wen't to watch Everton play Plymouth away,with my then gf,
                  i'd do anything for her...but she bored the balls off me eventually!
                  x
                  Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

You know who's your team's "REAL" derby match is against and its the same with us
                    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• (stogie bear @ Jan. 15 2008,11:08) They live on a dollar a year behind an abandoned facory!  
                      thats the funniest thing ive read on the forum brilliant sir
                      donnnnnny
                      just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

• (disqplay @ Jan. 18 2008,13:51) The last time I was in Thailand I would have to say the most romantic thing I did with a lovely ladyboy was to acknowledge the fact that she is a real person and not just a piece of meat. While taking a lovely ladyboy out to dinner I ran into a friend from home who is as straight laced as you could ever find and would never consider the possibility of being with a ladyboy. He pointed out the fact that I was with a man and threatened to tell everyone at home about my desire to be with ladyboys. Point in fact I told him that my date for the evening was more of a lady then any girl he had ever been with in his entire life and that he could do anything he desired concerning telling anyone about my sexual orientation. At this point I turned and kiss my date for the evening full on the lips.

I then appoligized for the remarks made by my so called friend from home and we continued on our way oblivious to the converation that had taken place. Yes bar worker or not ladyboy or genetic female treating your partner of the evening as a real person is about the most romantic thing you can do. I try to be nice to everyone even people I do not like I always make it a point to acknowledge there existance.

Disqplay
                        you have it in a nut shell sir
                        just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Working...
                        X