Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok...she`s good looking, but I can never forgive her her for coming at me with a glass in Cascades a few years ago, just because I had bar fined her the night before and I was now talking to someone else. She was not that great in the sack anyway!!

Comment

Thanks, didn't know that she is off the market.
      But at least I can trust my eyes.
      She was sitting in Pirates Bar, the new beautiful bar on the 2nd floor above Tequila Bar at Soi Croc and watching her "friends" dancing.
      Sometimes ignorance is bliss.

Comment

That would be about right, last time I spoke to Arreya and her boyfriend they were spending a chunk of time living on Phuket.

Comment

(donnnnnny @ Feb. 23 2009,04:29) areeya  lives in Phuket with her  very wealthy canadian  boyfriend ,forget it.
          Yeah, she's sat here next to me as we speak. Whoops, that's not me- I'm the not so wealthy Canadian living in Phuket
          I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

But she can bake a damn good cake!
            Attached Files

Comment

So how come the 'rich Canadian boyfriend' hasn't shipped her back to MapleLeaf Land? Maybe she doesn't like ice hockey?
              Dexter Hines

Comment

(DexterH @ Feb. 24 2009,22:05) So how come the 'rich Canadian boyfriend' hasn't shipped her back to MapleLeaf Land?  Maybe she doesn't like ice hockey?
                I don't think the boyfriend spends much time in Canada

Comment

Some one on I'mlive right now using the name Areeya_Thai_TS,  with 96 photos of Areeya in her photo gallery and a 44 second video clip.
                  bill520

Comment

(Ivor Biggun @ Feb. 23 2009,21:57)
                    (donnnnnny @ Feb. 23 2009,04:29) areeya  lives in Phuket with her  very wealthy canadian  boyfriend ,forget it.
                    Yeah, she's sat here next to me as we speak. Whoops, that's not me- I'm the not so wealthy Canadian living in Phuket
                    yep ivor and you can video cam with her at imlive most nights too if you want $4-80/ minute for the pleasure.
                    cheeers donnnnnny
                    just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

http://imlive.com/live-sex-chat/shemale/areeya_thai_ts/
                      Attached Files

Comment

ooops its $3-80/ minute

Comment

I like they way she says "feel FREE to chat with me" No such thing as a free lunch
                          I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

If Areeya is in Phuket then she must have a twin sister in New York City on craigslist

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/ers/1075945902.html

Comment

That's pretty funny

I wonder what happens when people show up and the girl looks totally different?

I may say Hi to Areeya on Imlive some night, just to make her laugh.....not sure if that's worth 4 bucks however

I guarantee I knew this ladyboy before anyone else, from winter of 2001 when we first met on Sukhimvit Road and she was still a young, titless LB looking for customers .... I also hooked her up with the wealthy Canuck.

shouldn't there be a cut in there somehow for me??  from someone??  
                              Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

(bk120 @ Mar. 16 2009,17:34) If Areeya is in Phuket then she must have a twin sister in New York City on craigslist

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/ers/1075945902.html
                                Have also seen Bangkok May's photos show up on Phoenix craigslist.

Comment

Working...
                                X