Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(bk120 @ Mar. 16 2009,16:34) If Areeya is in Phuket then she must have a twin sister in New York City on craigslist

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/ers/1075945902.html
    I just called the number to see who would answer and it sounded like Rupal the drag Queen. The first question he asked me was if I was in NYC and I said yes and I said how much and he said $300. I asked €˜so what do I get?€ he says €œanything you want baby€ I said €œcan I fuck your ass with no condom? and he says €œAs long as you got the cash you can do what ever you like€ Then I hear a mans voice in the background saying something and the line goes dead€¦ probably didn€™t like my CID of €œUnknown Caller€

Comment

I tried the number also just to crank on that bitch for using someone else's photos..... got a voice mailbox which was full.

hey, Areeya is pretty popular! imagine if it really WAS her?

she could charge 500 a meeting in NYC, maybe 1K for certain rich schmucks
      Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

The other weird thing is why would anyone in NYC be using an area code 808 phone number? The 808 telephone area code covers the inhabited and developed areas of the Hawaiian Islands.

Comment

The answer is very easy , these LB are very famouse so every one will like to pick some cash with there name
          And it`s also a fact that not everybody will take the time to look at the add to see if it`s the real thing.
          and for those that dont , it`s cash inn for the owners of those fake webside`s.

Cheers , Stealth
          *I Am A Certified Fillipino Ladyboy Lover & I Love Elegant And Gothic Crossplay Angels ( Home Of The Braves ) *

Comment

Working...
          X