X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am ladyboy Garcia from Manila!

hello, i don't know if i am on the right topic to make my own post.. i am new here.. i need some help... hehehe anyway

everyone can post comments here, especially those who have been to philippines, we all know it is also one of the destination for lb encounter... aside thailand... i want to know how is it different
    Attached Files
    garcia

nobody else has botherd........dont worry about the others some of them can be ignorant bastards so i will and say hi and wellcome,there are guys here who have been to PI,im not one of them but im sure some will post here.
    robbo

Comment

Garcia......Welcome to the forum....just relax and the bm's will introduce themselves to you.

Comment

Hello Garcia, welcome!
        Nice picture's also!
        If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

Welcome Garcia, now you have found the right spot, feel free to add more photos and comments! Although this is not the best place for a personal ad, there are many friendly board members who can give you information about all sorts of topics!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
          Membership Levels
          The Rookie Thread
          New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
          Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Tasty

Welcome
            Your got yer Mother in a whirl
            Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

welcome to the forum girl.
              You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Mar. 23 2009,05:09) Tasty  

Welcome  
                yes Dave it has been noted before that you are true monger,even in cyber world
                robbo

Comment

Garcia, welcome to the forum, nice pictures and you look very pretty, please show us some more
                  i love t-girls

Comment

Hi Garcia, welcome to the forum. I've been to the Philippines many times since 1987, although not much in recent times. I love it there...

Comment

(robbo @ Mar. 22 2009,22:45)
                      (daveduke007 @ Mar. 23 2009,05:09) Tasty  

Welcome  
                      yes Dave it has been noted before that you are  true monger,even in cyber world
                       You couldn't be further "away" from the truth if you knew my past history robbo 

Im just beginning to come out of my shell now  
                      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Welcome to TLF.
                        Cute pics
                        You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

Good to have you onboard, some great BMs here, hope you enjoy it

Comment

Hi Garcia, As you see we are a friendly bunch.. once prompted... Welcome here and do post some more photo's and comments...

Comment

hey guys... wow.. just wanna thank hogboar and co. hehe for helping me out to make this post and put in a right place.. hehe
                              ok... this is actually not a personal ad.. i would love to talk about some topics regarding ladyboys and men who are into ladyboys or up to lb encounter... like issues, relationships, hook ups... is it a bit cheesy? well maybe...

ok?
                              TOPIC NUMBER ONE: HOW WOULD YOU DISTINGUISH A LADYBOY WHO IS IDEAL TO BE A GIRLFRIEND FROM A LADYBOY WHO IS ONLY FOR OCCASIONAL ENCOUNTER OR ONE NIGHT STAND? men have different goals in meeting LBs, some just for fun, some just experience, some for serious partner, what is your goal and whY?

i wish, this post makes sense.....

got more photos here.. and feel free to post photos also....

cheers!
                              Attached Files
                              garcia

Comment

Working...
                              X