Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've always butterflied through the crowd looking for the special one and I think I've found her... We'll see.

Comment

more.??
      Attached Files
      garcia

Comment

ok more?
        Attached Files
        garcia

Comment

hey post more comments...
          Attached Files
          garcia

Comment

okkkkkkkkkk
            Attached Files
            garcia

Comment

what do you mean stogie? you think you already found her? she may not be easy?
              garcia

Comment

(cancer12 @ Mar. 23 2009,19:32) what is your goal and whY?

some just for fun
                If you are talking about travelling to LOS etc then for me it's about having some fun, if I was after something more serious I would be looking a bit closer to home.

Some nice pics there Garcia, keep them coming.
                I don't get it, is this a magic show?

Comment

(cancer12 @ Mar. 23 2009,19:48) she may not be easy?
                  Nothing worth having comes easy.
                  I don't get it, is this a magic show?

Comment

nice to see u on board Garcia.

guys- i can personally vouch for this girl being a nice one, we've been good friends here in Manila for ages.

Comment

(cancer12 @ Mar. 23 2009,18:32) TOPIC NUMBER ONE:    HOW WOULD YOU DISTINGUISH A LADYBOY WHO IS IDEAL TO BE A GIRLFRIEND FROM A LADYBOY WHO IS ONLY FOR OCCASIONAL  ENCOUNTER OR ONE NIGHT STAND? men have different goals in meeting LBs, some just for fun, some just experience, some for serious partner, what is your goal and whY?
                      Hmm, Garcia... too bad you're not from Cebu, because then you might have known my gf before she immigrated to the US in 2003.

I'm always looking long-term have succeeded on a few levels here in the states. I've been dating tg/ts gals here in the Chicago area exclusively since 2005-ish. The longest relationship I had last just over seven months. My current relationship is in its sixth month and is very strong. I can see this one lasting several years.

For a long time, I looked and looked because I'm a picky person when it comes to relationships. I had dates with many ts/tg's who turned out to be cd's (which I'm not into). In fact, a few of them didn't ever leave their houses dressed up as women, but advertised themselves differently to me in emails/phone conversations/etc... I hate this type of lying! It's such a waste of time.

I like a girl who can go out, dance, and have a few drinks, but then spend the next night in and on the couch next to me. I like a girl who will travel with me on weekend getaways, a girl to take home to the family, a girl to take to a ballgame, etc... I'm a pretty normal guy when it comes to relationships I guess.

Luckily I've found someone great.

Comment

how would you know that you're in love? hehe
                        garcia

Comment

Hey Garcia i love the photo of you in the pool and the one in the black dress in the field very beautiful.
                          i love t-girls

Comment

(cancer12 @ Mar. 23 2009,18:32) hey guys... wow.. just wanna thank hogboar and co. hehe for helping me out to make this post and put in a right place.. hehe
                            ok... this is actually not a personal ad.. i would love to talk about some topics regarding ladyboys and men who are into ladyboys or up to lb encounter... like issues, relationships, hook ups... is it a bit cheesy? well maybe...

ok?
                            TOPIC NUMBER ONE:    HOW WOULD YOU DISTINGUISH A LADYBOY WHO IS IDEAL TO BE A GIRLFRIEND FROM A LADYBOY WHO IS ONLY FOR OCCASIONAL  ENCOUNTER OR ONE NIGHT STAND? men have different goals in meeting LBs, some just for fun, some just experience, some for serious partner, what is your goal and whY?

i wish, this post makes sense.....

got more photos here.. and feel free to post photos also....  

cheers!
                            Youre quite welcome Miss Garcia. I told you that you be getting swarmed in no time. sure you have been quite busy reading heaps of PM's from these guys once they saw youre photos, which are nice by the way.

Welcome to the forum.
                            Boarhog

Comment

hello guys..

im having a good time here... especially at some topics where i posted a couple of comments, it is very nice to hear and see that people in this forum are not just talking about naughty stuff like 'sex-periences', sharing nude photos etc. that they are also aware about various issues and realities concerning this amazing world of ladyboys...

keep posting...

thanks. seanbeag, i will be posting some more pics.. but i dont have naked ones... sorry if it sounds disappointing.
                              garcia

Comment

(cancer12 @ Mar. 24 2009,21:00) it is very nice to hear and see that people in this forum are not just talking about naughty stuff like 'sex-periences', sharing nude photos etc.  that they are also aware about various issues and realities concerning this amazing world of ladyboys...
                                you can learn how to fake like you're interesting if you're boring, but it's actually HARDER and TAKES LONGER than becoming an interesting person.

From "How to get laid in the next month or two for free sexual guide for internet wankers"
                                My own belief is that there is hardly anyone whose sexual life, if it were broadcast, would not fill the world at large with surprise and horror.  ~W. Somerset Maugham

Comment

Working...
                                X