Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this is who i really hate, she is a total bitch.... and ugly...
    Attached Files
    garcia

Comment

• this is one is really young, i think maybe just around 15 or 16.... she made it to top ten though....
      Attached Files
      garcia

Comment

• i don't have a clear picture of long gown... the one who held the camera, was busy watching and forgot to take pics.... sorry guys... but i have some here but they're not clear....

i am the one in red gown... with corset , i was in the middle of the one wearing pink gown and the one wearing black with orange details...
        Attached Files
        garcia

Comment

• in red... thats my friend in black
          Attached Files
          garcia

Comment

• tsk tsk
            Attached Files
            garcia

Comment

• when i was called, 2nd runner up...
              Attached Files
              garcia

Comment

• three winners, with the judges, and one is maniac behind me.... touching my ass... hahaha
                Attached Files
                garcia

Comment

• ok,,, three winners... final photo....
                  Attached Files
                  garcia

Comment

• Some lovely pictures, but come on, you know i wanted to see more photo's from the dressing room.
                    i love t-girls

Comment

• Nice pics, wish they were clearer...April is the start of pageant season. I am hoping to have some pageant pics from a friend in Angeles City. It's always nice to see everyone in costume.

Comment

• yes... it shows how creative the candidates are... it is also the part of the pageant where u should start making an impact to judges and to the audience, it is where you should start to have your crowd.

i love how i look last night, most of the time i wear a massive costume, peacock style... this is my first time to wear a Filipiniana costume.

i got the most feminine look... thanks renz salon. hehehe
                        garcia

Comment

• Some of the pictures are seemingly inspired by Andy Warhol.

Thanks for sharing.
                          "I don´t know what to do. Losing sleep. Kicked from a chatroom on a board about worshipping young transsexual prostitutes.
                          I´ve my fair share of disapointments and hardtimes in my life, but this....."

Comment

• i tried to search who is andy warhol... well i found out he is an artist... but what about that? what is the reason why u think that these pics are inspired by him? like any particular work he's done?
                            garcia

Comment

• (seanbeag7 @ Apr. 02 2009,17:32) Some lovely pictures, but come on, you know i wanted to see more photo's from the dressing room.
                              ever the monger sean whats a nice girl to do eh? she just wants to show you some nice photos and all you can say is.........."get yer kit off" .
                              mayby the days and nights spent marauding around the streets of bangkok have dulled your sense of romance and replaced it with ...............or am i speaking for myself alone?
                              robbo

Comment

• (cancer12 @ Apr. 03 2009,03:55) i tried to search who is andy warhol...
                                Just google chancer .

Though I doubt if that is what ABBA mean't , but then I really don't know what he means most of the time
                                Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Working...
                                X