Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if you dont like these pics, and want the naked ones , then u are in wrong thread...

sorry
    garcia

Comment

• i am gonna get off in this forum soon... a lot of stuff i saw here and triggered the break of my relationship.
      garcia

Comment

• abba can be a mystery! Garcia, thanks for the contest photos, we don't see them often, especially from the Philippines. I think abba meant that some of your blurry photos have a kind of Warhol "look" to them. As per this example of Marilyn Monroe.
        Attached Files

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
        Membership Levels
        The Rookie Thread
        New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
        Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

• (cancer12 @ Apr. 02 2009,23:55) i am gonna get off in this forum soon... a lot of stuff i saw here and triggered the break of my relationship.
          Sorry to hear that you think the things in the forum are related to your breakup. However, I think if you take a closer look there are more factors involved than the forum.

As they so often say in Thailand, "Up to you" if you wish to leave, but consider what happened so you won't go through the same pain of breakup in the future.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
          Membership Levels
          The Rookie Thread
          New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
          Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

• Yes, rx....I am sure that is what abba meant by his comment. Unfortunately, it was misinterpreted, which can happen if you make jokes that are too subtle in nature.

Comment

• Garcia, i am very sorry if i have offended you, i was just trying to be funny, in a perverse sort of way.

I do love your photo's and i for one would beg you to stay.

i love t-girls

Comment

• (cancer12 @ Apr. 03 2009,05:55) i am gonna get off in this forum soon... a lot of stuff i saw here and triggered the break of my relationship.
                awwwww so sad to hear that girl
                You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

• (robbo @ Apr. 03 2009,04:09)
                  (seanbeag7 @ Apr. 02 2009,17:32) Some lovely pictures, but come on, you know i wanted to see more photo's from the dressing room.
                  ever the monger sean  whats a nice girl to do eh? she just wants to show you some nice photos and all you can say is.........."get yer kit off" .
                  mayby the days and nights spent marauding around the streets of bangkok have dulled your sense of romance and replaced it with ...............or am i speaking for myself alone?
                  more like days and nights spent on the net getting his kit off. He's never been anywhere near BKK and if that day comes I would like to be there to witness it.

Comment

• Hi boar, i hope you are there to witness me been in los for the first time, after all didn't you say you would pay for my first st
                    i love t-girls

Comment

• Thats correct Sean, it would be an honour to be involved with your first in some small way. Its the least I could do for all the flack i have given you for not getting your ass here. So quit breaking into your LOS fund to watch lbs on the web cams.

I would love to follow you around with a film crew for that first time, but may have to settle on just following you a camera.

Comment

• Trust me, you wouldn't want to film my big irish arse, it looks ugly
                        i love t-girls

Comment

• (robbo @ Apr. 03 2009,04:09) ...............or am i speaking for myself alone?
                          I dare say, that you are seemingly speaking on behalf of the congregation.

Cancer12,

You know you ain't going anywhere.
                          There is only one show in town. Stogie's show.
                          http://www.youtube.com/v/8yvsU4SNWPA&hl=en&fs=1">http://www.youtube.com/v/8yvsU4SNWPA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">
                          ("Where do broken hearts go.")
                          "I don´t know what to do. Losing sleep. Kicked from a chatroom on a board about worshipping young transsexual prostitutes.
                          I´ve my fair share of disapointments and hardtimes in my life, but this....."

Comment

• My reply to:
                            cancer12,Apr. 03 2009,03:55] :

I could tell you which particular work.

But that would cause Marla to be jealous.
                            And then she will lose her love, for me.

Marla,

"... I have nothing. If I don't have you."
                            http://www.youtube.com/v/L0KzvN-2gaE&hl=en&fs=1">http://www.youtube.com/v/L0KzvN-2gaE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">
                            "I don´t know what to do. Losing sleep. Kicked from a chatroom on a board about worshipping young transsexual prostitutes.
                            I´ve my fair share of disapointments and hardtimes in my life, but this....."

Comment

• You should apologize to cancer12 for that remark about Andy Warhol....it was too subtle of a joke my friend....and she was offended by it.

Comment

• (laputanegra @ Apr. 03 2009,17:38)
                                (cancer12 @ Apr. 03 2009,05:55) i am gonna get off in this forum soon... a lot of stuff i saw here and triggered the break of my relationship.
                                awwwww so sad to hear that girl
                                you so mean ms tantan... hihihihi

anyway i love this firecrotch pic on your avatar beib...

fifi
                                "Most guys live their lives in the shade of the fear of what their macho friends will think about them" -- Mr. DJW

Comment

Working...
                                X