• Show
Clear All

• i miss the people...
    garcia

Comment

• Garcia i am missing you too
      i love t-girls

Comment

• Hi Garcia it was nice chating with you in the chat box last night. I like your pictures. You are a very beautiful lady

Comment

• your gorgeous cancer, you should have won the beauty contest,,,,,,,,,,,,your have pretty latina(fillipina) eyes
          hilbie paratodos

Comment

• oh thanks HB, i thought before that you're ladyboy haha... ur name sounds like a girl name... anyway.. u were sort of helping me out in thai versus pi ladyboys.. thanks..
            garcia

Comment

• i miss you too seanbeag... i have been in the chat room the past days,,, havent seen you there? thanks anyway.
              garcia

Comment

• for the past one year i lived in a boarding house with my loving friends... it is a small room with huge unforgettable memories... and it has witnessed the best part of my life... there were dramas of course (if im there, it wont be possible to not have dramas hehe) fun, laughs, love making and exchanging of body fluids lol, quickies in the c.r , fights and celebrations. we named our beloved room " the box"

and now it has came to an end... i love to share, what kind of life i had.. a life that i will always look back to... a life that has been the best part of my being, ( transgender).
                Attached Files
                garcia

Comment

• the main characters in the box, the gg, the lesbi, the lbs.
                  Attached Files
                  garcia

Comment

• that's my best ladyboy friend, we get to fight sometimes.. but she will always be my best ladyboyfriend..
                    Attached Files
                    garcia

Comment

• thats her...
                      Attached Files
                      garcia

Comment

• the bitches...
                        Attached Files
                        garcia

Comment

• Love the new photo's

and i do hope to chat to you soon, take care
                          i love t-girls

Comment

• miss you to SB, was always in the chat room this days... see yah there...

Comment

• I'd love to have been a fly on the wall in that house!

Comment

• sure stogie... you'll love it here... the coolest people, we were actually planning to make a documentation or rather a short story to be blogged somewhere online.... i was interrupted last night.. will keep posting new pics.. of "the box"

Comment

Working...
                                X