Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fun pics....nice...

Comment

• thanks alan..... alan i guess we should chat sometimes.. what do you think?
      garcia

Comment

• (shaggy @ Apr. 15 2009,13:36) CHILDISH!
        Shaggy, I'm not telling you what to do, so please don't get me wrong, but you might want to think twice before posting close-ups of childrens faces on the site.  This is an adult site even though a lot of people don't act like it.

Comment

• BOARHOG..... shut your mouth up!
          i wont post a pic of minors here... some ladyboys picture are minors why dont you tell them that...

all of these people you see are above 21... if u find them like a kid.. then i will tell them, that's a pleasure.. sad to say... they knew that i'm posting these pics!

u want proof... asK JMAN!
          garcia

Comment

• (cancer12 @ Apr. 16 2009,17:04) BOARHOG..... shut your mouth up!
            i wont post a pic of minors here... some ladyboys picture are minors why dont you tell them that...

all of these people you see are above 21... if u find them like a kid.. then i will tell them, that's a pleasure.. sad to say... they knew that i'm posting these pics!

u want proof... asK JMAN!
            Oh my bad, I really thought they were kids. I won't try to help anymore Cancer12, Garcia, shaggy or whatever one of your personalities you are today. You can tell them whatever your heart desires. I don't need any proof of their ages, but would like something saying your mentally stable, at least one of your persona's anyway. I'm kicking myself for coming to this thread in the first place.

Comment

• boarhog... we have this what we call PM... you should have asked me first or told me there your concerns... not by posting and reminding me if i know the rules... because even that is not in the rules.. i will not post a pic of someone underage... or without them knowing it...
              garcia

Comment

• It's the jetlag, isn't it mate...      

Welcome back to the real world, far away from all those distractions.

BTW, when are you off again?
                Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• anyway whats up with this " i just wanna help" that's what you always tell me.....

if you wanna help me... send me 1000 bucks!!!!

oopps. boarhog... i appreciate your help... sorry was a bit annoyed...

your always welcum here.
                  garcia

Comment

• (Boarhog @ Apr. 16 2009,16:57)
                    (shaggy @ Apr. 15 2009,13:36) CHILDISH!
                    Shaggy, I'm not telling you what to do, so please don't get me wrong, but you might want to think twice before posting close-ups of childrens faces on the site.  This is an adult site even though a lot of people don't act like it.

Just wanted to jump in here to say, yes, I can confirm that there are no minors in these pics....i can certainly understand the concern...and we have kind a running joke, because the first time I met the one girl in the lime green shirt (and she is a gg) I described her as "having the body of a 15 yr old boy"...so that's kind of a running joke in the room....

Comment

• I won last night... first runner up... huhuhu

will post some pics soon..

i am also joining another pageant tonight,,, right now i ahve to run and get ready... see yah guys!
                      garcia

Comment

• good luck with the pageant, i hope you win
                        i love t-girls

Comment

• (laputanegra @ Mar. 27 2009,15:25) €œAfter all, computers crash, people die, relationships fall apart. The best we can do is breath and reboot.€

Carrie Bradshaw
                          That's a great quote sweety. I watch reruns of SITC quite often and just missed that one I guess.
                          “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                          ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

• pageant last friday...
                            Attached Files
                            garcia

Comment

• winners.
                              Attached Files
                              garcia

Comment

• others..
                                Attached Files
                                garcia