Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

garcia, i just went thru the same thing yesterday, i loved a gg 27 yrs ago when she was my first love, and i had been seeing her on and off during the yrs in between.

But anyways i met her recently and she ask would i like to fuck her, like i had done in the past, well i turned her down saying i was busy (excuses), so she got pissed off and demanded to know why i won't fuck her, so i looked at her and told her straight out "i don't love normal women, any more" i then told her i needed to find special women that only special people can be with.

well lets just say i won't be seeing her around again, and i can safely say she won't ask me for sex again.

and my only regret is that i should have told her the one thing that makes special women like you garcia and all the other lb's here, is simply " i am grown tired of smelly pussies"
    i love t-girls

Comment

Don't worry , it's all natural ( or a little hormones induced), being a drama queen is included in the gay package........

Probably MoneyGram will be open again tomorrow.
      My own belief is that there is hardly anyone whose sexual life, if it were broadcast, would not fill the world at large with surprise and horror.  ~W. Somerset Maugham

Comment

like i said sean... its different...

he was the man i love and understood for the very first time..

u know, its so hard... i cant say anything... all i can say is

everyone of you can never explain this pain....
        garcia

Comment

i am not a drama queen panzer....

but i didnt know and didnt understand, why this happened?

i cant explained this....
          garcia

Comment

i dont need your sympathy, i need your explanation.....
            garcia

Comment

garcia i went thru that first-love pain 27 years ago, when ann walked out on me, she is 2 yrs older than me, and she went to england to finish college and train as a nurse.

after i went thru that horrid pain alone, i spent 2 yrs hating her for walking out on me.

now she is hating me now cause i got tired of women and their bullshite,

so yeah, garcia i know exactly what you are going thru, we have all been there at some stage of our lives.
              i love t-girls

Comment

(seanbeag7 @ Mar. 28 2009,03:09) i loved a gg 27 yrs ago when she was my first love, and i had been seeing her on and off during the yrs in between.
                Was she the same one who starred in the" Lars and the real girl" movie?
                My own belief is that there is hardly anyone whose sexual life, if it were broadcast, would not fill the world at large with surprise and horror.  ~W. Somerset Maugham

Comment

garcia, the only one that can explain it all to you is that guy,

write a list of questions, starting with WHY?
                  and then finish it off with so you got tired ofthe lb's then and ran back to a bit of pussy then.
                  i love t-girls

Comment

€œAfter all, computers crash, people die, relationships fall apart. The best we can do is breath and reboot.€

Carrie Bradshaw
                    You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

• he was the guy who made me feel im special,

he was the guy who flew across the oceans to be with me...

he was the guy who got the woman out of me,

he was the guy i loved the most

he was the guy i was dreaming to marry, standing there waiting for me to finish my march,

he was everything to me

he was the guy i shared my life with

i love you.... more than you'll ever know...
                      garcia

Comment

• yes, maybe, i hope there will be one day i will woke up and move on....

but right now.... im dead...

i dont feel anything but pain...

i dont think of anyone but him...

i dont want anyone but him...
                        garcia

Comment

• this is the most stupid thread in this site... im sorry.
                          garcia

Comment

• my advice to you

SHOPPING SHOPPING SHOPPING

SHOES SHOES SHOES

COSMO COSMO COSMO

GIRLFRIENDS GIRLFRIENDS GIRLFRIENDS

come on no matter how special he is he is just a guy there's a lot of fish in the sea boys are like toys they are soooooooooo replaceable.
                            You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

• (laputanegra @ Mar. 28 2009,03:25) €œAfter all, computers crash, people die, relationships fall apart. The best we can do is breath and reboot.€

Carrie Bradshaw
                              "After my computer crashed my relationships felt apart"

seanbeag7

Comment

• garcia, this has brought a tear to my eye. Who says love online is impossible?
                                Cynical bastards!

garcia, i´m sure he´ll come around again.

remember, " love is like a boomerang" -Jack Handy
                                "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Working...
                                X