Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ohhh, Well I've known her on the Internet, I never really research specifically into each LB you know, Ive seen videos and pics of her for a while. But since I'm probably not going to be getting to see any LB's for a while im stuck with internet. hahah. But i havent seen anything new of her in a while. I guess that's my basic question. ahha.

Comment

I posted the link to her website, but I see someone deleted it, for some reason.
      If you google her, it should come up as one of the first links at the top of the page.

I really wish when a moderator deletes a post, that would be so kind as to notify the poster and advise him as to why.
      “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
      ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

HAHA oh how sad. ahah. Well i did google her. i found her website. In your opinion is it a good one? i don't want to waste money you know

Comment

Don't know if it is any good, never have joined it. The quality of their photography looks pretty good to me.
          ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

hmm i think i'll join. So, i was just wondering if i can ask you some questions? about Thailand and such things. If you don't have time then no biggy.

Comment

Check out this post: The Rookie Thread. There is plenty of information here on the forum, if you can't find the answer feel free to post in the appropriate section.

Have a look at the sig links below to see how the forum works.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
              Membership Levels
              The Rookie Thread
              New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
              Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Be careful about chatting with her on livejasmin...it's still to be determined whether or not that is really her or some fake....did not see any tattoos when I chatted with her earlier...and she charges 3.99 a minute for private chat.

Comment

(kevguyathere @ May 14 2009,22:31) hmm i think i'll join. So, i was just wondering if i can ask you some questions? about Thailand and such things. If you don't have time then no biggy.
                  If you want to ask some questions I'll try to answer although there are many here with more experience than me, who could probably answer better.
                  ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

It was definitely her Alan when I was there, tattoo on the upper arm etc -but there are some Filipinas who switch so that the girl in the avatar is not the one performing live, but I think most guys by now who Areeya is.
                    Dexter Hines

Comment

Working...
                    X