Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Contacting S aka Carrot! (Hi Boss veteran)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(chris7823 @ May 19 2009,02:53) which has another idea
    Pack plenty of KY and a seat cushion.

Have fun !

Cheers
    Koykaeng
    Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

(chris7823 @ May 19 2009,02:53) which has another idea
      Add Kad from La bamba and Fanta from Cascade and you won't walk for a week.

Comment

.....ask "bakklaboy*.....last februar her ever "arrest" her in his room during he walk's out for meet some guy's....., maybe that's why she's not seen for a while....

..... but he told me, she's worth to do that.....

cheers......Juri
        xxx

Comment

(chris7823 @ May 19 2009,02:53) thank you to you I intend to go hi-boss I think I can meet her there.

I would be in Pattaya on 11 June
          I intend to meet: suzy (Stringfellow)
          alis (la bamba)
          s (hi-boss)
          which has another idea
          May I ask where you found that second pic? Its a shit picture I took on my mobile in November 2006. I am surprised it was dug up. Surely there are better pics.

By the way I always find S great fun. A simple soul.

Comment

(laptop @ May 21 2009,01:13) May I ask where you found that second pic? Its a shit picture I took on my mobile in November 2006.
            I found several of my pics as well as boarhogs pics on another transforum, personally i don´t care too much though, but is it ok to use them like that?.
            "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

hello all I try to contact this s 0877482960 numbers numeros but this is more valid.
              who knows how to contact s maill or telephone.

I would also like to know 3000bath is the minimum for a long time with suzy or alis.
              or I am generous 4000bath.

I would be in Pattaya on 11 June and am ok to spend a good evening with members of the forum.
              thank you all and forgive my English is bad

Comment

(chris7823 @ May 21 2009,02:28) I would also like to know 3000bath is the minimum for a long time with suzy or alis.
                In Pattaya, 1000 st, 1500 lt.
                "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

(sev7en @ May 20 2009,22:00)
                  (chris7823 @ May 21 2009,02:28) I would also like to know 3000bath is the minimum for a long time with suzy or alis.
                  In Pattaya, 1000 st, 1500 lt.
                  .....you sure, it's so expensive........ , but maybe i forget' 'cause i never ware a watch...., so it's ever ST for me.....
                  xxx

Comment

No no, i see at least 2 watches in your pics
                    Attached Files

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

(sev7en @ May 21 2009,01:22)
                      (laptop @ May 21 2009,01:13) May I ask where you found that second pic? Its a shit picture I took on my mobile in November 2006.
                      I found several of my pics as well as boarhogs pics on another  transforum, personally i don´t care too  much though, but is it ok to use them like that?.
                      Dont mind thpic being used. Just surprised that old picture was dragged up.

Comment

(sev7en @ May 20 2009,23:05) No no, i see at least 2 watches in your pics
                        yes, but if the watches stay in bath, can't stay on my hand.... , welcome in my team....you know i ever look for some guy, have the talent to work for csi....

....your new job stars monday the 1. of.......

cheers............Juri*
                        xxx

Comment

Good! Suit and tie? Do we have then UV lamps that detects sperm on sheets and clothes? I think they are very important working with ladyboys

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Bumped into S less than an hour ago in Hi Boss.

She looks slightly different at the moment, although personally I still found her rather attractive.

Will most likely see some more of her over the coming days...

Cheers
                            Koykaeng
                            Attached Files
                            Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

..wow, looks nothing like the 1st pic in post 1, would never pick her out of a lineup if i knew her b4 this pic (clothes on of course!) ...  looks to me like she's transforming back to a guy?
                              .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

Working...
                              X