X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exactly

BTW: I thought this was a Ladyboy forum, not a post-op one. We want them to have the cocks. Why waste such a beautiful creature as Netty when she could keep the cock and meet all us guys?
    dreaming about LOS again

Comment

Because she decided she wants to have the operation.

Your preference for preops will have no influence on an lbs decision to have SRS as long as she is not being pressured into it by a "boyfriend" or "sponsor".

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
      Membership Levels
      The Rookie Thread
      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

(rxpharm @ Jul. 11 2009,10:51) Because she decided she wants to have the operation.
        When all the girls were calling me a "hua laan" (baldy) I decided to go for a hair implant.

Changed my mind when it became cool to be bald and they started to call me "sexy man" ......
        Lost in Space!

Comment

I went with her to the short time room next door to Cascades just under 2 weeks ago. Had a great time, she really knows how to use her tool. It's about 1 cm too long for me so was a mixture of pleasure and pain! She will also do a 3-way with her friend Lilly from the same bar - very attractive, tall and slim but small cock from hormones. I might try that option when I'm in town in a fortnight if they are around.
          Can't remember what I paid, but she had a Blackberry so I presume money is ok for her?

Comment

Save this cock or it will be lost forever!
            Attached Files
            dreaming about LOS again

Comment

(tomscam @ Jul. 12 2009,19:11) Save this cock or it will be lost forever!
              Done! Saved in computer and backup on all external hard drives.
              Thanks forever Tom!
              Lost in Space!

Comment

No problems mate.

Just subscribe to Shemale Asia (an affiliate of LB69) like I did and you'll get the whole series of Netty.

Unless of course you want me to post more pics of her on the forum?

Ok, can do
                Attached Files
                dreaming about LOS again

Comment

Those nipples are outstanding
                  Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

She's just done a vid on extreme Ladyboys where she butt fucks the guy....

Comment

Even though she blubbered to me about doing websites over the last 12 months these are the first pics I've seen I fucked her good just recently with her very cute post op GoGO friend to, I think her chop is Oct or Nov then she'll be working in a GoGO
                      Butterfly number 1

Comment

(Drift Spunk @ Sep. 19 2009,09:42) Even though she blubbered to me about doing websites over the last 12 months these are the first pics I've seen  I fucked her good just recently with her very cute post op GoGO friend to, I think her chop is Oct or Nov then she'll be working in a GoGO
                        OMG better hurry up then guys!

She's just done a vid on extreme Ladyboys where she butt fucks the guy....
                        At least she is still making good use of it whilst she still can!
                        Lost in Space!

Comment

Does anyone happen to have her current number? Some forum members kindly tried to help me out but she has obviously got a new one.

All the best.

Comment

Sorry no number, but she works at Hollywood Rock now. So you can guess what's gone.
                            TT

Comment

I wonder how many punters will not know she is a ladyboy - I imagine plenty. Seems a dreadful waste........

About 18 months ago I took Kartoon (spelling?) #11 from Lollipop. I knew she was a ladyboy post-op and was in the bar specifically for her (on the recommendation for another BM). I never mentioned I knew she was a ladyboy and she never said anything (not a great surprise of course).

OBTW had a great session with her. Entered all three cavities; with the finally up her clacker

Comment

Working...
                              X