Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thamks for the advice anyway how much is the barfine and usually how much for LT
    roy

Comment

I better answer your question before Foxxee spots you have raised the matter of compensation for the girl's time.

He does tend to go spare at this regular enquiry. The reason why? Because it will vary from girl to girl & customer to customer.

And of course you do realise that prostitution is illegal in Thailand?

So we shall assume that you need someone to play Monopoly with & after you pay Cascades 600 baht barfine (it goes up to 1000 baht over Xmas & New Year & any other major holidays) you can expect they will ask you 3000 baht. Probably more because they will know you are a first timer within the first 5 minutes.

And remember a ridiculously high price should be taken as code that they don't want to go with you anyway. But in Thailand, senior citizens in wheel chairs can have any girl he wants (almost), they just have to meet the market price.

If she is a star or a student, she won't go with you LT anyway. If you insist, she will agree knowing damn well she will leave within a few hours. They have various ruses they can pull to ensure that you will not be having breakfast together.

One good sign of their intention is when they ask 2500 ST & 3000 LT. The LT is not better value because they have no intention of staying all night.

However there are many girls who will & you need to have a direct discussion with them about what you want. Make sure you ask blunt questions rather than presume she intends to do what you think she will. This will quickly become one of those situations where their previously good English suddenly disappears & they "no understand".

My last suggestion - for your first experience, you shouldn't spoil the mood & sabotage the occasion by trying to drive the price down to some mythical number you may have read about here on the forum. Some guys think this is the smart way to operate. I don't!

The girls are bound to try it on as far as price goes but once you get around the 3K mark you are about right. It is just nonsense to take what some guy paid for a freelancer he picked up at 4am off the street as a yardstick for what you should pay the pick of the Cascade girls.

And one last point, I have heard of a few of the new girls wanting & getting much more for their time. Numbers of 4 & 5K have been mentioned & they are popular enough not to budge. Some girls who have a Japanese following fall into that category.
      Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

(pacman @ Jan. 05 2010,07:49) I better answer your question before Foxxee spots you have raised the matter of compensation for the girl's time.

He does tend to go spare at this regular enquiry. The reason why? Because it will vary from girl to girl & customer to customer.

Fuck shit cunt! how did this fuckin' lame, moronic question slip past me?    

Yeah the reasons Paccie has listed are but a minor annoyance  as to why I hate this insipid, bullshit question... Brat Pitt pays less than Shrek.

But there is another over-rding reason it really grips my bowel by asking for prices for ST and LT...

WE ARE NOT TALKING CATTLE STATIONS HERE!

If she charges you an extra 1000 baht it is still only $30 USD! Its not like a NY Call girl who charges 10,000 USD for a LT!
        IF you want her bad enough pay the fucking money! Fuck me if you can't afford the $33 then stay at home and jerk off!

I CANNOT understand how guys can come over here and think it is the same transaction as buying McDaonalds! If you are in Cascade and the heat is on and your cock is threatening to turn inside out you are so hard for her what are you going to do? Pull out your nanna- purse and count out the money in small change?

ITS ABOUT PASSION~!!!!! Forget the nickel and dime mentality! I can promise you if you meet your dream boat and she has you convinced you are truly "hansum na" and that her life will be incomplete without your beef-bishop inside her then you will travel with indecent speed to the nearest ATM stealing the last penny from grannies pension if she asks for it...:

PASSION!

f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

Foxee is right....it is all about passion and the experience. In the last 8 years of going to LOS (leaving tommorrow acutally)...I've always considered each encounter as a new and separate transaction. Sure, I've been ripped off and/or experienced unpleasant encounters. Once Mint, big dick, once threw a temper trantrum at the Landmark demanding a 10,000 baht ST...I had been fucking Mint BB for several years and always good at $3-4k....so who knows. On the other hand I've had many great unexpected and unbelievable encounters from Cascades, Walking street, Phuket...anyway as Foxee says...on the money side we are talking about $33-40 fucking bucks....shit...a hot LA Tgirl runs $200-$400 per hour....so an extra $k baht one way or the other..whats the big deal? ...these girls have a short earnings life anyway (ever seen a 35 year old ladyboy??....I have...not pleasant..and they are ostracized by other Thai's, so not easy for them to find work).

In the end, it boils down to your personality and the chemistry between you and her. Yes, it does help to make sure to set some parameters about what your looking for and how much...you always have the option to say no thanks. Some of my tactics have included buying small gifts, making them a bubble bath, flowers, just listening to their issues...you know..things you would do with any good looking girl you found interesting. Once, I had a hot afternoon with Anney (few years back)....then saw her at Cascades later in the evening...we passed on the stairs going up to the ST rooms...some dude was yanking her by the arm and pulling her up yelling at her to hurry up...she had this blank stare at me slowly shaking her head...I mean its no wonder they get whacked out.

In the clubs....once they know you (and word does travels fast) your pretty much left alone and you have some control of the scene....having ladyboy "friends" inside helps too.

Anyway, thought I'd get my 2 cents in this am. Good luck to everyone going there...and be safe.

Comment

(frankie99 @ Jan. 05 2010,19:54) Once, I had a hot afternoon with Anney (few years back)....then saw her at Cascades later in the evening...we passed on the stairs going up to the ST rooms...some dude was yanking her by the arm and pulling her up yelling at her to hurry up...she had this blank stare at me slowly shaking her head...I mean its no wonder they get whacked out.
            Oh yes, that is so true, I have seen the same behaviour myself...    

The way some guys choose to treat the girls is just disgraceful, as if they were the cheapest whores who have no rights at all...

I remember seeing Nicky about 18 months ago trying to drag some goggle-eyed twit along the footpath. He had obviously barfined her but the silly bastard was so pissed he couldn't even walk.

I was with someone myself & I didn't want to cause her to lose face by offering to help but that was one time when I thought if the guy was robbed, he really had no one to blame.

He was lucky that most of the girls spend so much time praying to Buddha that they would never risk the bad kharma. And we think they are the primitive ones...        
            Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Unfotunately there will always be a small percentage that think that as they are paying they can do as they wish to these girls. These are probably the same loosers that complain this girl or that one is a poor performer - the penny never drops for these type. You reap what you sow!

As for the mint incident recalled above - it's shit when it does happen to you especially when a 'relatioship' already exists - at the end of the day it's something else that is driving that behavior- it's not personal. These girls can come with a lot of baggage and from time to time we will get caught up in the antics - it's happened to me before & it will more than likely occur again.

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Wise words indeed from both Azza and Frankie....
                f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

Take it easy foxxee...remember what the Doc said about your blood pressure
                  Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

Working...
                  X