Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With all due respect to you and your sensibilities I would like to suggest that you relax and trust you instincts more. A part of you is attracted to something "different" to what you have known and there is a desire to experience that something "different", otherwise you would not be here reading and writing on this forum. This desire will always trumps what you have been taught to accept as "normal". I have been there, as many of the other BMs on this forum have. Please try to get over it. There is no conflict. Nothing is "abnormal". Trust yourself and go at it at your own pace. You'll come out the other end enlightened among many other things.

As far as recommendations are concerned it is silly. This is subjective and to taste. So, forget about trying to embrace both Bangkok and Pattaya at the same time on the same trip. This is too much and will defeat what you are trying to achieve. I assume this is your first trip and if so, just go to Bangkok. Settle into your hotel room and take a refreshing shower. Dress like a gentleman. Head out to Nana. Go to the back of the plaza on ground level and go into Obsessions. Sit where you want and order yourself a drink. Relax and then turn your eyes towards the stage. You will be stunned, breathless and not know what to do. Take your time. Call a few of the ladies over and buy them a drink. Talk to them one at a time and I will assure you within 30 minutes you will be out of there will a lady that will change you forever more. BUT, you need to relax and be open to the experience. Remember the ladies do not have the same view on things as you do. It is business for them and even fun. If you are also able to see it this way you will truly enjoy yourself.

I wish you luck, but please cool your jets first, relax, go at a reasonable pace, and respect whomever you take to share yourself with.

Steff

Comment

My suggestion: Keep looking as if they all were girls. Some will not pass as such because they will appear too manly, but those you would prob not be interested in anyway. Some really cute ones will confuse you. These will be the ones to give it a try with.

I have not been in any of the well known lb-bars in Nana for years as I prefer "to work the streets" and discover my gems there but on my first trip to Thailand back in 2002 I visited one on the ground floor towards the back - no idea whether it was Temptations or Cascades or ... - I still remember having seen Chompoo (or someone who looked very very much like her) dancing on stage and smiling at me. I went with another girl that night but still regret not having taken Chompoo - she looked like one of the most beautiful girls I had ever seen.

Another piece of advice - try to stay in charge. Go for short time, if the girl likes you and you feel like it, you can always extend. Don't ever make any promises you are not 200% sure you will be able to keep and make it very clear that you are big butterfly even if you are not. Whatever she might tell you, you are just her ATM and she will want to hold on to you, but you might not.

Don't get too drunk on your first nights, as you might lose control over your bearings and regret having "lost" your camera, phone or whatever the next morning.

Stay at a reputable hotel, ideally where they call your room when the girl is leaving, so you can do a quick check once more.

If sth goes wrong and she demands money from you, simply pay it unless it is some ridiculous amount.

Relax but never be too relaxed.

Lbs are different - they are guys in a body that looks female. Due to hormones and a personality conflict in general, their mood can change from one instant to another. But as long as you are nice to them, smile and go with the flow, you will be ok.

Alright, sorry for rambling on for that long.

And most importantly - keep us informed of yr adventures. Pictures earn you additional brownie points.

By all means, go to BKK and Pattaya if time permits.

But be aware - once you cross the line, it will difficult to go back but there is also no reason for that.

Comment

Working...
      X