Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i just saw JURI at mixednuts... what a coincidence... we were just texting that day, and an old retired mate back in shampoo days dragged me to pay a visit to the new mixednuts... it was cool... when i saw him i didnt know how to react, hahaha shall i say hi or ignore him since he was with three femboys!
    garcia

Comment

Is that you in Juri's photo he posted today on the thread - "Hawk over Angeles City"?

If it is then you didn't stay shy too long. If it isn't, my apologies...
      Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

hey pacman, that thing was not me....

and i dunno why u said that... but i dont look like her, not even a little...
        garcia

Comment

Sorry darling, wrong again...    

I was only jumping to conclusions, I thought "that thing" had a nice smile...      
          Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

its ok pacman... its just that that thing is not me and i am sure that thing is not even close to me...

hehehe
            garcia

Comment

(cancer12 @ Mar. 11 2011,07:53) its ok pacman... its just that that thing is not me and i am sure that thing is not even close to me...

hehehe
              .....after all i can say "that thing" on the pic is a good singer, but you a much ore better...............

i just take the pic's out in case of Tina, the girl beside me, not ask her until she's oki with, so i will wait for......

greetings from angeles, another city who never sleeps.......
              xxx

Comment

i must agree... the good side of that thing... very good voice!
                garcia

Comment

Working...
                X