Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bob,will be there for 4or 5 days ,then up to bangkok for 2 then fly over to manila to have a rest for a week.

to the other guys thanks for the info shall take it all on board

Comment

hey zsw, not being an expert at these things ,your thing about the hormone pills scares me a bit, me myself not being into this a lot ....tell me whats the go is with these pills mate?
      just a touch of imfo would be great:

Comment

L, just know that once the hormones are taken, person can't get hard (at least in bee's case). Maybe other side effects, but not really in the know! Have fun

Comment

Originally posted by (laniey @ Sep. 16 2005,17:18)
          hey zsw, not being an expert at these things ,your thing about the hormone pills scares me a bit, me myself not being into this a lot ....tell me whats the go is with these pills mate?
             just a touch of imfo would be great:
          Hello Laniey,

It depends on the girl and how many she takes     One a day on a regular basis may not have a noticable effect on her functioning  

Some take double or treble doses to make themselves feminine quicker  
          The only real effects af taking too many are a headache - acting in a scatterbrain fashion - and an overwhelming desire to go shopping for shoes  

RR.
          Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
          Kahuna

Comment

The hormone (oestrogen) is, of course, the female hormone (vs testosterone, the male hormone). The impact on every girl varies dramatically based on the amount she takes and her own physiology. For example, May, my friend, takes minimum doses of oestrogen, but it has zero impact on her hard-on ability. Some girls take a little, and zero hard-ons, ever, like Nun, of Phuket, featured on the site.

It has nothing to do with impact to you, it isn't a drug, not dangerous, etc, just like Road Runner said, it turns them into women, literally, physically, and mentally, and thus, the overwhelming desire to shop, gossip, be light-headed, and run like a girl. No shit.

Comment

The effects of taking too many hormone tablets:-
              Attached Files
              Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
              Kahuna

Comment

Isn't it the truth?!?

Comment

Originally posted by (laniey @ Sep. 10 2005,22:53)
                  shall leave just a dash for you when you get there....and thats just for you.....leave it to me i will set you up,so when you get there she will be panting waiting for you..so leave it to me...ok.... anything for a friend and a beer....so you will owe me....ok....cheers
                  You're very close in being over there
                  I'll have to wait for another 5 weeks
                  but man oh man... I can't wait to read your report on BEE )
                  I will be checking here as a madman possessed

thanks again in advance
                  Bob

Comment

Bee used to work at the Tokyo21 bar just near Soi Yodsdak according to her. She used to have a very boyish haircut when i first see her about 2 years ago and only looked about 15 YO. I guess she must be about 20 now?

Someone then told me that she migrated to the Honey bar which was not true as the Honey bar is LB free now unfortunately.

Actually no one has made any reports on Tokyo 21 for some time.Maybe she still pops in.. .....

Comment

Originally posted by (laniey @ Sep. 15 2005,14:23)
                      bob,will be there for 4or 5 days ,then up to bangkok for 2 then fly over to manila to have a rest for a week.

to the other guys thanks for the info shall take it all on board
                      Laniey

Are you back from Asia yet ? I am waiting in anticipation as I am
                      going over there in 10 days from now...

Did you see Bee or know where to locate her please ?
                      Furthermore any pointers ?

Cheers,
                      Bob

Comment

lets have a report on her please

Comment

Working...
                        X