Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by (jellybean @ Nov. 19 2005,09:18)
    I've just come across this thread, else I would have posted earlier. Kai's still working in Obsessions, thats the best place to meet her, she's not too keen on meetings arranged over the phone unless she's met you before. I don't think she is doing LT's much these days.

Originally posted by (stevey @ Nov. 16 2005,19:24)
    My last 4 day's in BKK was spent with Kai
    Stevey are you the one that got her absolutely shit-faced drunk one night - She tried phoning me and could hardly talk  

Originally posted by (Lefty @ Nov. 17 2005,02:29)
    She is only taken when he is in LOS. JB is a cool guy who understands the scene. He knows since he is not financially supporting her totally that she has to make a living. I believe he posted once that they talked about it. She works at Obs and supports herself until he comes to LOS, then he takes her away from there for the entire time he is in country. That is how I recall it anyway.
    and that is only 37 days and counting until the next time  
    I arrive 25 Dec in the evening and leave on 6 Jan.. Sorry guys Kai will NOT be available during that time ......and she will probably be too knackered to work the week after either      
    Might have been the night she drank 2 malibu's

Your right about L/T JB, before i met Kai, i told one of her friends that i liked her, and she said Kai wont stay long time with you because she has a boyfriend, and she never did,
    She would wait until i fell asleep then leave

By the way, she can't wait until she see's you mate, she's counting the days

Good luck to you.

Comment

Originally posted by (stevey @ Nov. 19 2005,18:57)
      Might have been the night she drank 2 malibu's .....
      That sounds about right for Kai 

Originally posted by (stevey @ Nov. 19 2005,18:57)
      Good luck to you.
      Thanks
      Cheers
      Too old to die young!

Comment

Jellybean,

I just got back from Thailand and had the good fortune of meeting Kai. She is such a special lady (not that I need to tell you that :P) and you are one lucky SOB to have her. She is truely counting down the days until your return. I only wish you two countless good times and fortunes.
        This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
        Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
        Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
        And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!
        FORT MINOR-REMEMBER THE NAME

Comment

Thanks Relpax  BTW were you the one that went LT with her? No problems like - The No LT is her rule not mine. I'm just curious to know who it was that temped her.  
          Too old to die young!

Comment

Hi Jellybean,

I have known Kai for almost a couple of years, and as "Relpax" said, you are one lucky bastard.  
            There's no shortage of beautiful LB's to be found, but Kai is one very special lady.
            I sincerely wish you all the best with Kai for the future.

Next time you speak to Kai can you say a big hello from "Khun Gy".  Actually even better still tell her that you are going to "Chompoo your Moi".  She can explain that phrase when she stops laughing !

I last saw Kai a few weeks ago, and she accompanied me to the Narcissus Disco one night for a friend of mines birthday, and she was looking as fantastic as ever.

Cheers
            Koykaeng ( Khun Gy)
            Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

Working...
            X