Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sorry guys, but I know her quite well and she is anything but quiet.

She is virtually 100% wired every night. She is well known as being bizarre, weird, doing crazy acts on stage, in the bar, and in bed, that no one else would do.

She does not have her head straight, and switched from LB to gay to LB, working at gay bar the same time as LB bar, changing costumes.

She is also known to be volatile at times, and I've been on the receiving end of that.

So, while she may have been quiet to a couple of guys, this is most definitely NOT her normal state. I can only imagine her quiet after she's come down from her occasional excessive drinking, a night of raucous acts on stage, and she just got too tired!

Comment

Originally posted by (ziggystardust @ Mar. 04 2006,11:40)
      She is also known to be volatile at times, and I've been on the receiving end of that.
      With perhaps the exception of the kickboxer at Cascade, who seems quite friendly and mellow, she's the last ladyboy that I'd want to have go ballistic on me.

Comment

Originally posted by (ziggystardust @ Mar. 04 2006,10:40)
        She is virtually 100% wired every night. She is well known as being bizarre, weird, doing crazy acts on stage, in the bar, and in bed, that no one else would do.
        Speaking of wired, bizzare and crazy act, that's Witne arm wrestling-she seems quite strong, doing S & M role playing, and dripping candle wax on another bar member in the photos I've posted. Most entertaining at Cocktails & Dreams, to say the least

Comment

Originally posted by (ziggystardust @ Mar. 03 2006,20:40)
          So, while she may have been quiet to a couple of guys, this is most definitely NOT her normal state. I can only imagine her quiet after she's come down from her occasional excessive drinking, a night of raucous acts on stage, and she just got too tired!

well, since we drank very little that night and the only crazy stage stuff was a 2 out of 3 arm-wrestling match, i guess i must've fucked her to sleep
          numerous orgasms do tend to sap one's energy, so perhaps the forewarning regarding witne should be that if you don't intend to get at it hard and heavy -- and repeatedly -- don't get at it at all. she is not for the faint of heart. three orgasms later she was still hard as steel.

obviously, ymmv (need that even be said anymore with regard to the unpredictable emotional/chemical reactions of ladyboy prostitutes to their numerous and varying customers on any given night?) still, i stand by the authenticity of my own personal experience.

Comment

Witne in may '05, pre-boob job.
            Attached Files

Comment

So....Top or bottom or Versatile
              And...Good or No Good ?

Comment

Originally posted by (pentire @ Mar. 04 2006,15:37)
                So....Top or bottom or Versatile
                And...Good or No Good ?

versatile.
                good.
                imho.

Comment

I have been with Witne quite a few times, yes she is energetic & likes to cum 3 times at least, but i have never had any trouble with her quite the opposite, i have thoroughly enjoyed every visit.
                  Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Gosh, it's so surprising to hear of a ladyboy who is conflicted and moody. I wonder what got into her. She can tell me about it next time she's pounding my asshole to shreds. Whitne's definitely on my list next time I'm in Phuket.

Comment

How can i contact Witnee? I would love to write her an email or call her on the phone!

Comment

Is there many fotos of witnee in the Asian ts member section ??

Comment

yes a full gallery.
                          seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Working...
                          X