Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Bam @ Jul. 15 2006,19:21) You got a catch her fresh at 4pm when she just gets to Nana... not later after swallowing 5 loads of cum  
    yeah, it could explain that "breath" thing

randyman
    ain't life grand

Comment

(Randyman @ Jul. 15 2006,22:50)
      (Bam @ Jul. 15 2006,19:21) You got a catch her fresh at 4pm when she just gets to Nana... not later after swallowing 5 loads of cum  
         yeah, it could explain that "breath" thing

randyman
      And the drooling........

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
      ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

(Bam @ Jul. 16 2006,06:21)
        (jimbo889 @ Jul. 13 2006,19:32) I think Salina looks much better in these pics than in person. I chatted her up at Casanova a few weeks back, what really turned me off was her breath....bad news
        You got a catch her fresh at 4pm when she just gets to Nana... not later after swallowing 5 loads of cum  
        i had her in the afternoon around 4pm she was crap . and she is not that good looking very ordinary when you copmpare her to tee tee ceee lisa etc
        enpough said one mans meat anothers poison
        just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

....that's the babe that grabbed me in front of Casanova and posted a pic in my trip report(Oct)....I had misspelled her name butthe phone number matches....she was great in the bedroom and without any coaching said......"I want to fuck you now"...maybe she is that small percentage that enjoy the top....ALOHA
          ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

(Bam @ May 28 2006,03:41) yeah i took that pic of her just before I fucked her  

http://asiantsgirls.com/cgi-bin....=salina
            Your such a gentleman Bam
            Your got yer Mother in a whirl
            Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Nov. 19 2006,09:05)
              (Bam @ May 28 2006,03:41) yeah i took that pic of her just before I fucked her  

http://asiantsgirls.com/cgi-bin....=salina
              Your such a gentleman Bam
              Why thank you Dave

Comment

(divertwo @ Nov. 19 2006,08:49) ....that's the babe that grabbed me in front of Casanova and posted a pic in my trip report(Oct)....I had misspelled her name butthe phone number matches....she was great in the bedroom and without any coaching said......"I want to fuck you now"...maybe she is that small percentage that enjoy the top....ALOHA
                Diver, I had same experience with her. Met her early - before opening time. She came to my room...as we got started she said "ok, I suck you...you suck me..then I fuck you ...and you fuck me!!

I, of course said that works for me. She was good, but little or no cum. She said she is always like that.

Also, had the same experience with photos - she didn't ask for anything, just very reluctant. I took 1 photo only, with me & her together. I guess she felt that if I was in the pic I wouldn't be as likely to post it.

Comment

I can confirm that mobile no is still in use. Sent a text today and got a reply almost immeadiately (00.36am) Thai time..Given the less than rave reviews will probably not follow up on it. She is also in a few photos of Casanova Staff. Very tall. Selena is how she spelt her name in the text.

How did we blunder our way through life before tthe internet?

Comment

(69across @ Jan. 12 2008,07:11) I can confirm that mobile no is still in use. Sent a text today and got a reply almost immeadiately (00.36am) Thai time..Given the less than rave reviews will probably not follow up on it. She is also in a few photos of Casanova Staff. Very tall. Selena is how she spelt her name in the text.

How did we blunder our way through life before tthe internet?
                    So you wont follow through? So why the hell then did you send her an sms

Are you even in Thailand? This is exactly why the girls get pissed off with people giving there number out because of time wasters like you.

Comment

Salina is not "very tall". She has very good English, and always very nice lingerie. Every worker has "off days".

Comment

I saw Selena last week outside Casanova. Still looking as lovely as ever.

Comment

Working...
                        X