Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(coxy277 @ Jan. 24 2007,21:42) am chatting to her now she says she is classy lady best in bkk so you should pay for best
    but she did say all assie guys are cheep charlie so i take it yoou meet up with her
    Nope i have not

But i guess i am not since i am cheap aussie bastard.
    Some may call it a character flaw but made reference to by someone else in this pisses me off. The closet i have ever mentioned about this site quote un quote " some friends of mine said such and such.

It sounds like you have mentioned this topic to her.

For future reference she is the one who offered the discount coz i am aussie.

Comment

.........still negotiating via the internet/chat rooms huh? Why not wait until you meet face to face and see if you two "click" so to speak......you don't want to be one of those lame guys that makes plans before you even arrive, then becomes a "no-show" once you've landed in LOS......girls hate that and it just confirms that "visiting farangs" are flakes..........
      ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

(divertwo @ Jan. 26 2007,18:46) .........still negotiating via the internet/chat rooms huh?  Why not wait until you meet face to face and see if you two "click" so to speak......you don't want to be one of those lame guys that makes plans before you even arrive, then becomes a "no-show" once you've landed in LOS......girls hate that and it just confirms that "visiting farangs" are flakes..........
        no diver i have stopped but it seems to me someone has mentioned this thread or talked about it with her.

I stopped after my last post about nookie before and after.

Advise listened to sir

Comment

Too many guys use stuff they have found on this forum when chatting with girls online.

Why? do they think it makes them look less of a newbie, or the girl will like them and give them a freebie?

Grow up! These are working girls who know all the scams and the only thing you gain is a higher price from the girls, and less knowledge on here as experienced posters stop posting.

WHAT SAID ON THE FORUM, STAYS ON THE FORUM. PERIOD.

seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

(katoeylover @ Jan. 26 2007,19:45) Too many guys use stuff they have found on this forum when chatting with girls online.

Why? do they think it makes them look less of a newbie, or the girl will like them and give them a freebie?

Grow up! These are working girls who know all the scams and the only thing you gain is a higher price from the girls, and less knowledge on here as experienced posters stop posting.

Any way will still post if i come across anything i think is a post.

Comment

(katoeylover @ Jan. 26 2007,18:45) Too many guys use stuff they have found on this forum when chatting with girls online.

I did hear a rumour that the Missionary will be retiring for this very reason!
              Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

(rob69in @ Jan. 26 2007,20:10)
                (katoeylover @ Jan. 26 2007,18:45) Too many guys use stuff they have found on this forum when chatting with girls online.

I hope not because the good deeds he does will be surely missed by us lost souls the tales that ring the net are not myth but legend.

Years to come members will regale in tales of the missionary man his deeds they will aspire to be like him.

Comment

(david123au @ Jan. 26 2007,19:17)
                  (rob69in @ Jan. 26 2007,20:10)

I hope not because the good deeds he does will be surely missed by us lost souls the tales that ring the net are not myth but legend.

Years to come members will regale in tales of the missionary man his deeds they will aspire to be like him.

Well....., I haven't discussed the matter with him, in any depth, ( as he is such a reserved, deeply religious & shy person ) but he does seem serious at this moment in time.
                  Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

It will be said day if it comes to that

Comment

(david123au @ Jan. 26 2007,22:50) It will be said day if it comes to that

I agree, sad day indeed.

Having the masters around is a valuable resource that shouldn't be squandered. As KL said what is to be gained by this I don't know, maybe they are trying to score brownie points by bad mouthing other members.

The fact that these morons might affect the content on this forum and what people are willing to share is a shame.
                      I don't get it, is this a magic show?

Comment

Working...
                      X