Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ooohhhh btw. u look nice..

Comment

(TSkristtie @ Nov. 24 2007,02:08) well im here in bangkok now but im originally from philippines,
      How long of VISA do you have to stay? I understand that it is easy for a PI ladyboy to travel to Thailand because of the ASEAN agreement......so just making a Visa run every 30 days is all you need to so to stay....
      ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

So hun who do I use for my avatar now MY GF has joined Asiants LOL. we cant use the same avatar piccy LOL.Will chat later
        Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

(seamus @ Nov. 25 2007,03:21)    So hun who do I use for my avatar now MY GF has joined Asiants LOL. we cant use the same avatar piccy LOL.Will chat later  
          I hope you mean Kristtie is your GF and not Divertwo!!

Looking forward to Kristtie reading all the posts you have made here
          Mister Arse

Comment

Thanx Stewart,but i think i'll be fine,just wonder how many members will contact her now & post the reports !
            Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

PM me when you come in january and I'll intoduce you to some people in the Arab/Asian market who may be able to help

Comment

(divertwo @ Nov. 25 2007,02:32) I understand that it is easy for a PI ladyboy to travel to Thailand because of the ASEAN agreement......so just making a Visa run every 30 days is all you need to so to stay....
                I think that's both true and false...I understand that PI citizens can enter without a visa just as most of us can...and make a border run every 30 days for a max of 90 days and then they too must leave for 90 days before they can return...Of course they can always get a visa...

I brought a PI girl over once for a holiday who had worked in BKK making border runs and after they looked at her passport they would not allow her to enter claiming she was coming to work illegally...They eventually did but only after I signed a guarantee...
                "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Come on Sophia...you have got to be kidding. Have you seen the pics of the gals we fuck on this website? You couldn't carry their tuck-up strap!! Stay the fuck where you are or you will wind up with parts of you roasting up on a food vendors cart.

Comment

Working...
                  X