X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post Ops Website

I like LBs of all sizes and shapes but I have a slight preference for post-ops. I know there are a few others out there who also prefer post-ops. I appreciate ATS featuring post-ops from time to time. (It looks like 1 per month.) However, I would like to see a site with all post-ops. Any chance ATS is expanding its product line? Yes, we post-op fans may be in a minority but there's probably enough of us in the world to make it economically viable.

Yes, we post-op fans may be in a minority but there's probably enough of us in the world to make it economically viable.
    Hi Jtatis,
    Each and every girl we have in our group have a list of admirers as
    long as your arm...The numbers are huge..
    I think(and i could be way off the mark here) that 85% of the guys who like
    post-ops only like women,and lets face it,on average most of them are more
    beautiful than the average...
    We (post-ops) are not as much a fetish object as the pre-ops...

....sorry i was going to go off on big explanation...but Alisa just asked me over
    for cake and coffee.....no contest...
    see ya later
    x
    Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

It's a large 'niche' market which I'm sure could be a viable commercial prospect, but as yet I don't know of one, sorry.

I've even seen a website for really old trannies (yuck) but not one devoted to posties...

Comment

(Naang Faa @ Feb. 10 2008,14:48)
        Yes, we post-op fans may be in a minority but there's probably enough of us in the world to make it economically viable.
         Hi Jtatis,
                     Each and every girl we have in our group have a list of admirers as
         long as your arm...The numbers are huge..
         I think(and i could be way off the mark here) that 85% of the guys who like
         post-ops only like women,and lets face it,on average most of them are more
        beautiful than the average...

....sorry i was going to go off on big explanation...but Alisa just asked me over
           for cake and coffee.....no contest...
                                                                  see ya later  
                                                                                        x
        hmmmmm maybe we should start a "big head" thread

Randyman (always undecided)
        ain't life grand

Comment

I prefer postops too, I fall into that 10% minority here along with jtatis, POL and a few others. I think that postops generally want to disappear into the population of ggs (certainly that is the case in Western countries). This makes it less desirable for them to be featured on web sites. I am not sure about Asians - but would not be surprised if they had the same feeling. An example of this would be the postop lbs working in the gg Nana Plaza bars - they will deny being an lb (at least in the bar !)

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
          Membership Levels
          The Rookie Thread
          New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
          Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

All it takes ia a little dab of lube in the right place at the right time and the drunken GG chasers never know!!

Comment

hmmmmm maybe we should start a "big head" thread
              I am of course talking of my Thai friends....
              x

Comment

This is interesting.

I'm of the rather more progressive school of thought that feels that ladyboys are becoming almost too mainstream and are no longer entitled to 'fetish' status.

Which leaves the desire for post operative transsexuals' MORE of a fetish.

Comment

They come and go, but usually such sites are focused on one girl. I somewhat doubt that posties stay in the business for long.

I haven't seen a new such site in ages. I'm welcome to invitations for any site that wants me to offer my, ahem, perspective on things.

POL
                  Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

I somewhat doubt that posties stay in the business for long.
                    Well many do "work" just to pay for the surgery and then move into mainstream jobs..
                    x

Comment

Ah, that's your logic and argument...

Comment

Meaning what?
                        x

Comment

Meaning what?
                          x

many do "work" just to pay for the surgery and then move into mainstream jobs.

Where is the difference to other "working girls"?

Comment

Well to many girls it's all about raising the money for surgery..It is not cheap..

It's not all about the Gucci handbags and the latest mobile phone..
                            Desperation leads to a desperate act for some people..
                            x

Comment

Well said Nang Faa. If someone is really determined to make a great change in their life then playing the game for a while, and raising the funds works for them.

Comment

Working...
                              X